I Love it when...

Options
... I get to use a massive boosted Magnetic Translocation on FreeR4angeC4ge's 1st level Modern Storm.

... I down a high level Hulk in one turn with Strike tiles and Magneto Spam and I get to watch like 11 black countdown tiles turn off.

What are some of yours?

Comments

• Moonstone steals one of Hulk's anger countdowns and instead of making the easy black match I let her use it and the self-inflicted damage kills her and her only remaining teammate...

Ok so that was a once in a lifetime experience but it was fun icon_mrgreen.gif

Also the obligatory Daken (of course always as the last man standing) offs himself by pricking a thorned rose... as if he had any use for that ap.
  • Juggernaut headbutt suicide
    Ares sundercide
    Obw uses recon on me when I have almost no ap or anti grav at almost max health
    Wolvie with almost no health doesn't go for the yellow match
    When I kill obw and they're still matching pinks for no reason
    When panther drops strike tiles with 12 strength and uses up his environment ap instead of using thorned rose
    The ai is an imbecile
  • ...a when plan comes together.
  • Moonstone steals one of Hulk's anger countdowns and instead of making the easy black match I let her use it and the self-inflicted damage kills her and her only remaining teammate...
    Wow! Never even thought of that! I do have fun using her to suicide goons, though. icon_twisted.gif
  • ApocryphicV
    ApocryphicV Posts: 118 Tile Toppler
    Options
    AI goon makes an accidentally match after a countdown tile goes off causes a cascade and catches a flying Daredevil crotch to the face. To top it off, it killed him too, so death by crotch. What a way to go.
    Yep, it dumb that you forced to use DD versus minions, it hilarious tho when he actually does some work.
  • ...a when plan comes together.

...someone thinks to post that.
    ...enemy Patch Wolvie puts down tons of strike tiles, gets an environment match, then gets his whole team killed by crazy cascades on the very next move.
  • Enemy Spidey does a match-3 or match-4 yellow and removes 3+ webs.

On the same note, enemy Spidey almost has my team on lock-down due to lucky cascades, can perma-stun my team for 5 turns each......and instead chooses to heal and removes all his webs.