ShomiTheMonkey Request [Merged] [Solved]

Options
System
System Posts: 1,026 Chairperson of the Boards
This discussion was created from comments split from: Improper compensation for elite packs [Merged].

Comments

• ShomiTheMonkey
    ShomiTheMonkey Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Options
    @Brigby

I need an escalation on my CS case #331344 as I need to start another separate case today which could easily confuse these 2 CS duplicate purchase problems. I'm sorry I didn't know the proper way to get ahold of you but please help me escalate the 1st case or the 2nd case will cause us Mythical confusion I'm c@Brigby

@Brigby

Thanks in advance for case #331344 escalation help and I will try to learn a better way to contact you besides this topic that I knew you would be looking at. 

• ShomiTheMonkey
    Options
    @Brigby

Customer service just messed me over 2 days ago by sending me the wrong replacement token ( I spent 400 points on this week's Elite Pack 8 to get 1 of the 6 Non-duplicates I need from the current 8 but I got a 2nd Duplicate Rhonas god card. ).

CS sent me the wrong replacement token from the 3 week old God rotation ( I bought and own 4 of those 5 old rotation Gods so this is a massive problem which for me and CS , which is causing me great stress ) exactly like this unfortunate OP.

I need your help today to escalate CS Case # 331344 for me as it is about to double in confusion as I must open a new, 2nd case about a new Elite Pack purchase I purchased today ( as I need 6 of the current 8 rotation ) which produced a 3rd Duplicate of Rhonas which started my 1st CS ticket # 331344 in the 1st place.

@Brigby

Please escalate CS case # 331344 for me today as the new case I must now open today will definitely confuse these 2 separate 800 purple point ( 2 separately cash bought Elite pack purchases on 2 different days that produced a 2nd , then a 3rd Rhonas god card and my first case was botched and is in great need of escalation as they sent me a replacement Duplicate from the 3 week old rotation that I bought and own 6 of those 8 old rotation cards ).

I have spent near $ 2000 in the last 60 ish days including buying 4 $99 Elite Pack bundles in hopes that I may stay able to play this game and have hope of decent placement after the Massive change in the game involving losing the ability to use non-standard cards in many events which was a great cause of concern to a HUGE number of players in our large cluster of Coalitions known as the Phoenix Family. Combined with these stressful Duplicate Elite Pack cases a Great many players in the Phoenix Family and I are talking about migrating my flocks of friends to a less stressful and more rewarding game such as Star Trek Wrath of Gems which is an Extremely rewarding Puzzle game.

Please help customer service get me a Non-duplicate from the botched case # 331344 for me before the confusion of my new case I must open today from my 3nd purchased Duplicate of Rhonas from my 400 point Elite Pack purchase today makes this game too unrewarding to purchase from. 

Thanks to you for your incredible helpfulness in the many previous escalation requests like mine and I almost pray that you can change our massive migration to Star Trek Wrath of Gems because we all love Magic the Gathering but a Guaranteed Non-duplicate Elite Pack 8 card pull MUST be implemented soon before another Mass migration of upset players, like the recent Massive player loss from implementing Standard  happens again. I hope to hear from you today with my botched customer service case and I hope you can change our minds about taking all our money to a more Rewarding game. Sincerely, George from the Phoenix Family cluster of Coalitions.

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Hi @ShomiTheMonkey. In the future, feel free to just send me a private message on the forum if you'd like to discuss support tickets.

I'll take a look at your tickets to see if there is anything I can do to assist. If I require any further information, I will send you a message.

Update: It looks like CS beat me to the punch, was able to help you out, and resolved your ticket!
  • Brigby
    Options
    @ShomiTheMonkey
    Hi Shomi. It appears that Customer Support has already taken care of your ticket. In the future, please go ahead and private message me instead of submitting multiple posts tagging me. 

I do appreciate the feedback you incorporated in this post, and I'll be sure to pass it along to the developers as reference. Thanks!
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    [Merging and closing thread as the case has been resolved.]
  • ShomiTheMonkey
    Options
    @Brigby I can't figure out how to send anyone a direct message yet : ( I will try to figure that out and I apologize for having to contact you in this way. Thank you greatly for passing the concerns of many to the developers which helps the masses hold onto hope and try to continue to financial support this game we love and every player would like to feel more confident that the money they spent on cards they can use far less often now and the cards they can buy from Elite Packs as their best hope for feeling rewarded enough to Stay and Pay. Thank you for being the Most Important messager and please kindly talk to the developers about what will keep this game alive and keep the players rewarded enough to want to pay you instead of taking their money to a different, rewarding game. Thank you so very much from  ShomitheMonk and the Phoenix Family cluster of Coalitions !

• Brigby
    Options
    @ShomiTheMonkey Not to worry. Here are two ways you can message someone:

1) Click on the player's name to go to their profile. Locate the "Message" button in the top right-hand corner of their profile page.

2) Find the Search feature at the top right-hand corner of the website, then locate the icons underneath it. The icon second-to-the-left is the Inbox button. Click that and then select the "New Message" button in the top left-hand corner of the page.

And I'm glad I'm able to help out. I will be sure to do my best to relay the sentiments of the players to the developers.