Nasty cascade

Options
MarvelMan
MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
edited March 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Just was facing off against a Loki/Thor/OBW in the LR and ran into a couple of NASTY cascades. In 4 turns OBW kicked out 2 A.Recons and Thor got off 2 Thunder Strikes plus 3 Call the Storms. Was able to make the match close but still ended up losing.

Whats the worst cascade youve run into?

Comments

• The most amazing cascade i've seen was in my favor. Nearly annihilated the opponent on the first turn, just from cascading matches alone.
  • I had a similar situation with a similar team last night. The third cascade of the match ended up running about 10-15 seconds and was mostly blue and purple. Meaning Espionage was in play and OBW ended up sitting on over 20 AP each of blue and purple. I was a bit... upset.
  • Deimos12
    Deimos12 Posts: 230 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Couple days ago going up against a Thor and the computer makes a horizontal 4 match of environment tiles...no big deal right? Enter row that drops is all red...followed by all green.....followed by all yellow...I didn't even wait for the slaughter to start just retreated, shut the app and sat in a dark corner of the room rocking back and forth
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I forget the characteristics of the preceding cascade (probably a 4-match), but the AI actually got something like a linear 7-match once against me. Fortunately, the tiles were Environment, but still...
  • During one of the jugg/Ares fights in Iso brotherhood they got a cascade on the first or second turn that filled their red, green, and whatever else they had to use (gravity warp?). I retreated.
  • My phone has gone to sleep a couple times before during enemy cascades. I remember on fight I had against a PVE... I think it was Ragnarok, Bullseyse, and Widow? They got a massive cascade early and on the next turn I saw power after power go off repeatedly, Ragnorok destroying the middle column getting a bunch more matches, then Bullseye placing two critical tiles for more matches and massive damage, etc. extra turn after extra turn and more powers. I never got another turn.