Is it possible to get the 3* covers from Shield Training?

Options
Ronfar
Ronfar Posts: 150
edited March 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
I could really use the Spider-Man and GSBW covers on offer, but 3000 points doesn't seem reachable. Has anyone actually managed to get the three star covers from Shield Training, or is it a waste of time to try?

Comments

• Many people got them when shields were allowed in SHIELD but now that shields are gone, it's pretty much impossible.
  • Ronfar wrote:
    I could really use the Spider-Man and GSBW covers on offer, but 3000 points doesn't seem reachable. Has anyone actually managed to get the three star covers from Shield Training, or is it a waste of time to try?

Waste of time. When shields were first implemented this was possible (a small handful made it up to 3K before the devs put the kibosh on it), but now there's not a prayer. All you're doing in there now is raising your MMR in exchange for a negligible amount of ISO.
  • Phaserhawk
    Phaserhawk Posts: 2,676 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If you had a solid 3* lineup I think you could slowly grind up to 2600, maybe, I got up to mid 1400 before it got to be too much. If you want those higher up rewards you are going to have to beef of your characters first. I still have yet to get my first spidey blue, so that is one option, but yeah, its getting pretty impossible
  • The only way it's possible to get those reward is if you convinced the rest of the world that they should no longer be doing SHIELD training, and good luck with that.
  • I made it to 2300 and the points dried up. I don't think I've been in there since.
  • I had almost 1600 points 2 weeks ago and couldnt go higher. Only 3-5 points matches while losing 30-40 points for every match.
  • Don't do shield training. It's a trick.