What Are Optimal Node Settings?

Options
2»

Comments

• naphomci
    naphomci Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Change Max Node Charge. Change Recharge Time. Keep Health Same.
    I voted for changing recharge and max. 4 hours recharge is just too frequent. Max charges should be *at least* 1 more charge than 24 hours. Preferably just pre-load all, like some others have suggested.
  • arNero
    arNero Posts: 358 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Other.
    Ugh, this poll missed out ONE extremely important element of the Node events: Progression meter.

One thing for sure, I despise the 4-hour recharge time; too hasty. The max node count, 4 was ok for an 8-hour recharge time, but even now, 6 to account for 4-hour recharge time is nowhere pleasing me the least bit.

Boss health, whatever as long as it allows for progression completion.

Which then brings me back to my main point: I hate having to play so, so, so MANY games against absolutely broken cards to reach full progression reward. 850 was stupidly excessive, 750 is not that much better. 400ish is my limit, in which case I'd love to see the 8-hour recharge time.
  • Thésée
    Thésée Posts: 238 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Change Node Recharge Time. Change Boss Health. Keep Max Charge Same.
    The extended max charge bonus is always appreciated, so it's a good improvement. 
    But 4 hours timers are a nightmare. Please revert back to 8 hours. I know some people want to play more but for those like me who love coalition play it is simply a bad experience to be forced to sustain this rythm 
  • Copioso
    Copioso Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Options
    The 4 hours recharge time is a nightmare. Double the grind for the same old lame rewards? No, thanks.
    The structure we had for revolt against the consulate worked perfectly: just keep the 8 hours timer and lower max progression.
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Change Max Node Charge. Change Recharge Time. Keep Health Same.
    More charges are a good change. But 4 hours still is way too much. Lost some other players because of it.
    Regarding the progression rewards.. IMO they could go near infinite, push them to 4k or whatever
  • Dropspot
    Dropspot Posts: 200 Tile Toppler
    Options
    After this weekend I confirmed my first impression 4hours recharge it is too much. Seems like I have a 2 hour grind session in the morning and in the evening. It stops being pleasure and feels like work. Not fun at all.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Closing this poll. Please vote in the new, follow-up poll located HERE. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.