Max Hulk & Patch

Options
Deimos12
Deimos12 Posts: 230 Tile Toppler
edited March 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
I was thinking of pairing my Patch with a Hulk but it got me thinking who gets the tile since their red and green damage at max level is the same?
Also who would you guys want to have priority?
If it's hulk you get the benefit of anger feeding wolverines green, but also lose a lot of punch behind "best there is" since only yellow tiles will have Patchs symbol
If it's wolverine you get the nuke of "best there is" plus his regen ability but you lose the green generation of hulks anger plus the possible cascades.

Let me know your thoughts!

Comments

• Hulk's black should still be dominant over Patch. So, if your intention is too use Hulk as a green battery, just match a black when you know you're going to take a major hit.

Be advised, if you are going for a second round of strike tiles, Hulk Anger is probably going to wipe out a good portion of those strike tiles you have going.

I don't think they are great combo. Patch seems the best with Spidey/Loki/IM40/Punisher.
  • If your strike tiles gets destroyed by Hulk's Anger (and they will), just replace them. You should have more than enough green to do so.

Hulk + Patch is a strong defensive combo (because it puts a very short timer on the endgame when Berserker Rage is out which prevents Spiderman from stalling to establishing board control) but not too exciting in offense unless you're trying to win extremely fast. Berserker Rage and then match black, and you're almost certain to end the game in about 3 turns and it'll almost certainly cost you a health pack too.
  • darkmagearcanis
    Options
    If you order your characters correctly Hulk's Tiles will show instead of Patch's. The order of characters are Center, Left, Right. So if you set it up as Hulk/Patch/Character (Highly recommend a healer here) Hulk's tiles will be the dominant ones.
  • If you order your characters correctly Hulk's Tiles will show instead of Patch's. The order of characters are Center, Left, Right. So if you set it up as Hulk/Patch/Character (Highly recommend a healer here) Hulk's tiles will be the dominant ones.

Currently this set up is nice with Spidey being the third. You lose Best there Is but Hulk is going to destroy everyone after a berserker anyway. Even if you can't get a heal off before a cascade ends the match his hp is high enough for it to not matter every single battle.