Hi Everyone -

Just wanted to share a brief update that we moved to a new editor for our forums with the Rich Editor experience (previously WYSIWYG). We believe this will provide a better experience for all forum visitors in the long run. If you are interested in learning more about the new editor, please visit the URL below.

And please let us know if you find any bugs/issues with the new editor by emailing us at [email protected] and we will pass along this feedback to the team.

Thank you!

https://blog.vanillaforums.com/rich-editor-enhancing-your-forum-posting-experience

Boost Revamp

DroflewDroflew Age Unconfirmed Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
isn't it about time the boost were revamped to reflect the current state of play. I have been playing for nearly 3 years and have as yet seen these upgraded. I would suggest the removal of Silver stockpile (to gain additional AP for team up), and replacing it with a random boost. As for the critical boost replace that with a Random Critical Team up Power? Any other ideas? 

Comments

• Piro_plockPiro_plock Posts: 287 Mover and Shaker
    Both critical boosts and team-up stockpiles can be useful in some situations.
    * Critical boosts make 5* critical match damage (already a big deal) even more devastating. Combine that with characters that can reliably make match-5s and crush opponents with ease.
    * Additional team-up AP can help you win a fight much faster (for example Whales, Whales, Whales TU and +2 TU AP boost = 4 TU matches and you win).

I'm opposed to increasing randomness in an already excessively relying on RNG game, so I say pass on random boosts.