Hi Everyone -

Just wanted to share a brief update that we moved to a new editor for our forums with the Rich Editor experience (previously WYSIWYG). We believe this will provide a better experience for all forum visitors in the long run. If you are interested in learning more about the new editor, please visit the URL below.

And please let us know if you find any bugs/issues with the new editor by emailing us at [email protected] and we will pass along this feedback to the team.

Thank you!

https://blog.vanillaforums.com/rich-editor-enhancing-your-forum-posting-experience

Venom (Brock) re-work

therightwayetherightwaye Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker
This is how I would fix Venom.

Green Change: (9 ap)
Pick a tile, Venom destroys the row and does damage. Do extra damage per special tile destroyed.

If team has 13 green, drain 13 green and destroy the column as well. 

Black:
Passive: Whenever an enemy tile is created, buff a friendly strike tile. If no friendly strike tile exists, create a strike tile.  
At three covers, buff up to 2 tiles. At five covers, buff up to 3 tiles. My thought was that it would buff about 300 points at max covers and max level.

Yellow:
Same. Create multiple enemy shields. (this as an effect also triggers black power)

Thoughts?

Comments

• heybubheybub Posts: 243 Tile Toppler
    I think the black and yellow are interesting.  It would be a great counter to all the new characters that generate CDs.  
    Does the black trigger for every special tile created?  So for Daken, 2 strikes are created, does Venom buff 3 tiles, and then another 3 tiles?
  • therightwayetherightwaye Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker
    I was thinking once per power. OML triggers 3 special tiles created, but it only does the buff once. But if Daken triggered a power and then OML, that might be 6 buffs. But I obviously haven't been able to playtest that. :)
    I think that would work.  I like it.
  • DrDoMeDrDoMe Posts: 93 Match Maker
    I'd like to see his passive buff be lower, but have an identical debuff on random enemy strike/attack/protect tiles.  Nobody below 5* does that right now, so I think it could be a really nice addition to the meta.

I'd also change all references to strike tiles in that power to attack tiles.  Strike tiles are so overused.
    So more like his original? My only thought on that is you can only lower the enemies so far. I do like his original though, but how effective is it against groups that don't use special tiles.

I have no preference for strike tiles. I think Attack Tiles would actually be great. Wasn't sure if he should be more or less similar to Carnage though. I could argue either way is a good idea. 
    So more like his original? My only thought on that is you can only lower the enemies so far. I do like his original though, but how effective is it against groups that don't use special tiles.

I have no preference for strike tiles. I think Attack Tiles would actually be great. Wasn't sure if he should be more or less similar to Carnage though. I could argue either way is a good idea. 
    If it did attack tiles, it would work well with Carnage.  I like the idea of buffing team tiles instead of debuffing enemies.  I also like strike tiles, but that's because they are more powerful than attack tiles, since they enhance all damage.
    Oh I think that GREEN should have a passive component. Any time your team destroys a special tile do X damage per special tile.  And the 9 AP does some damage too. 

changing to reflect.