Duplicate Cards need a real use

ninjadinosir
ninjadinosir Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
I've been playing on and off for the better part of the past 2 years now and one of the things that I still can't understand is the lack of any use for duplicate cards. I find the fact that they just have you convert them all into runes primitive and if anything, insulting. It would be one thing if it was a decent amount per card but with the current rates, it's [still] purely a joke to anyone who has been playing more than a few weeks. There's a reason that the game has a **** retention rate with newer players. If I didn't love magic so much, I would have left a long time ago as well. I realize that they pretty obviously have no intention to do anything close to the scope of what hearthstone has, but I believe the entire player base would be willing to give significant praise (and probably more money) if they had even a super simple setup of 10:1 to get a card of one rarity higher and 4:1 to get a new card of the same rarity.
90% of the other mobile card games I've played have some sort of actual system that works like this for duplicates. Each of them may have their own issues, but at least they exist.

Comments

• MisterPete
    MisterPete Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    We've been told a conversion system is coming, it may still be a few months of though.