Are you enjoying this vanilla game?

Options
13»

Comments

• shteev
    shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    killwind said:

The game has become so very vanilla. How are all of the skilled players handling these changes are you enjoying the ease with which you are winning or are you becoming bored?
    killwind said:
      Baral getting nerfed was ridiculous.
    Come on, dude. It's like you're not even trying :)
  • shteev
    shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    killwind said:
      I played in the recent Trials (black) and had zero issues I earned all points and all rewards, normally I cant win them all as Mersicide or someone with a similar play style pops as an opponent.
    There was a marked reduction in power of opponents in TOTP in the free black trial. Try paying 60 crystals for one, it's not too expensive, and you will see plenty of names you recognise.
  • Froggy
    Froggy Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    Options
    killwind said:
     There will always be those players that are better than everyone else I dont consider myself one of those guys. It has nothing to do with your library or your cards its more to do with attitude and play style. It just is, we are all not equals.
    I think this whole thread is quite humorous actually. But he makes a valid point here. When the new set comes and deck restrictions are on, I think pretty much everyone is going to have to do some deck adjusting. I guess we'll see then how things go. I do agree though that playing style and being able to compile decks is a major part in the game. Of course cards help, but I've been beat by the simplest of decks at times just because the build was better. So at his point, only time will tell. I just hope to improve my own deck building as to me, that's one thing that makes this game fun and something to enjoy.