Next 3*** Dark Avenger?

Options
Kelbris
Kelbris Posts: 1,051
We could really use another 3*** DA and Venom's one star cover doesn't rely do him justice

Personally, I'd go with him

Comments

• Unknown
    edited February 2014
    Options
    As much as I love venom, I think this Ai Apaec [Spiderman (decapitator)] would be about the coolest character they could add to DA.

http://marvel.com/universe/Ai_Apaec

Edit: also would be a cool lead up to bringing Skaar in.
  • akboyce
    akboyce Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Assuming The Sentry will be 4* Iron Patriot could be 3*.

I agree another Venom would be cool but it would probably be a non DA Venom. Probably an Eddie Brock Venom. They have said they are going to do less versions of the same character though so unlikely for him to be on the short list what with all the Xmen we have no versions of.
  • Sentry is his wildcard, Skaar was a double agent (still could be put in though - being a Dark Avenger doesn't necessarily make you evil, Ares is certainly not evil.. not exactly good either, and Luke Cage was apparently a DA), Iron Patriot still needs to be put in, so those are all the obvious includes. There's also Noh-Varr (Captain Marvel) and Harry Osborn (US Agent). There are a few others, but these seem the most applicable.

I personally feel that we'll be getting more Cabal members if additional villains are introduced. Namor, Emma, and Taskmaster would all be sick.

And of course, Deadpool will inevitably be added to the game. Black/red/X take on Wolverine (given regeneration), but hopefully not black/red/green because we have enough of those.
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Options
    Kamahl-FoK wrote:
    (and Luke Cage was apparently a DA)
    CHANGED MY MIND

Luke Cage pls
  • Scarlet Witch - will be a loki type character
  • norrisn wrote:
    Scarlet Witch - will be a loki type character

Yeah, she'll make your tablet switch apps.