Nick Fury Demolition firing twice

Options
optimus2861
optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
I don't know how long this one has been around; I don't use Fury much but he is boosted this week.

So, here's what I'm seeing. If a match-3 or match-4 matches two of an enemy Fury's demolition traps, you'll see the first trap tile trigger, all traps detonate, and the damage will be applied in full to the first character, which is correct. If that damage downs the character, then you see the second character move in to replace the downed character, and then the second matched/destroyed trap tile triggers, which again seems to apply the full damage of the (already destroyed!) traps to the second character. Which may be enough to down him, too.

Short version: Demolition's damage gets applied to two (or more?) characters if multiple traps are matched and the damage is enough to down a character.
Tagged:

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If the AI matches more than one trap tile at once, they'll each go off. If you had (say) all 7 traps out, the first one will do 7x damage, the second one will do 6x damage, and so on. I don't know if its supposed to work that way, but it's been that way a looooong time.

You guys complain about the weirdest stuff :)
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If the AI matches more than one trap tile at once, they'll each go off. If you had (say) all 7 traps out, the first one will do 7x damage, the second one will do 6x damage, and so on. I don't know if its supposed to work that way, but it's been that way a looooong time.

You guys complain about the weirdest stuff :)
    See how you feel if the same thing happens to you VS Fury
    as weak as his other powers generally are I get like this when Demolition is activated in DPvMPQ 

Viigyvwm
    at least I only end up dealing with a few times...Kishu's are slightly less annoyance much more often