Awesome luck today

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Today was awesome. I pulled a green patch and a black Loki cover today from standard recruit tokens today! Still trying for spidey, doom, daredevil, or a red rags though. And I keep pulling psylock from the event tokens. Talk about awesome!

Comments

• Did someone say something? Anyone hear that? No?
  • allorin wrote:
    Did someone say something? Anyone hear that? No?
    no need to be a ****
  • I seriously think that I somehow got a broken account from all the posts people post about them getting 3* characters all the time lol. Joking aside, congratulations on getting those covers.
  • If cap covers were worth a buck each, I could've bought Microsoft. If one stars were worth the same, i would buy a small planet. The best luck I've had recently was pulling a green xforce a few weeks ago and pulling psy from her token in fresh cut. You, sir, must be part leprechaun.
  • Typhon13 wrote:
    If cap covers were worth a buck each, I could've bought Microsoft. If one stars were worth the same, i would buy a small planet. The best luck I've had recently was pulling a green xforce a few weeks ago and pulling psy from her token in fresh cut. You, sir, must be part leprechaun.

it's like we're twins or something.

I could repopulate America with the number of Cap covers I've received.

Wolvie? Nah. Thor. Nope. But Cap'n Crunch? Regular as breakfast cereal.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Congratulations! I had an odd occurrence that must be a bug, but it seems like a happy one and a kindness of fate for me; 75% of my standard tokens turned into heroic tokens. I logged in this evening to find that my 33 of my 44 standard tokens had magically transmogrified into heroic tokens; not sure why, but it was a pleasant surprise.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    Puce Moose wrote:
    I logged in this evening to find that my 33 of my 44 standard tokens had magically transmogrified into heroic tokens; not sure why, but it was a pleasant surprise.

This and the Law of Conservation of Luck is why I keep getting Yelena, Hawkeye, and Cap.

I'm happy for you, but I also hate you so hard. icon_evil.gificon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Just got my assault tokens and was chanting "Not Cap, Not Cap, Not Cap"

Cap.
  • Sorry, what I ACTUALLY meant to say was: Cap, Cap, Cap.

Am off to shoot self now. Nothing like a relaxing night holding a shotgun in my mouth after a wholesome night of grinding Caps.
  • I have an evil attraction token and I'm just going to let it turn into a heroic token.
  • MaxCavalera
    MaxCavalera Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Yeah these assault tokens have been a total dud for me no mater how many i collect! i think i pulled five or six magnetos in arrow... I needed on red cover that i was happy to see as a progression. immediately got that and it has just been junk since then.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    qtquazar wrote:
    Just got my assault tokens and was chanting "Not Cap, Not Cap, Not Cap"
    Cap.

Sometimes reverse psychology can help - I tried chanting "Anything but doc doom! anything but doc doom! please cap! please hawkeye!" as I was popping a dozen or so standard tokens... got a bunch of storms, but also a black doc doom. The RNG has a bizarre sense of humor sometimes. ^.^
    HailMary wrote:
    Puce Moose wrote:
    I logged in this evening to find that my 33 of my 44 standard tokens had magically transmogrified into heroic tokens; not sure why, but it was a pleasant surprise.
    This and the Law of Conservation of Luck is why I keep getting Yelena, Hawkeye, and Cap.
    I'm happy for you, but I also hate you so hard. icon_evil.gificon_e_biggrin.gif

Yep I keep looking at them expecting them to revert back to standard tokens, but so far they're staying heroic - I popped three to see if it was just a weird visual bug but all three were 2-stars, so I guess it was just a kindly glitch.
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I got 5 Modern Storms in a row yesterday.

FFFFFUUUUU
  • Too Easy wrote:
    allorin wrote:
    Did someone say something? Anyone hear that? No?
    no need to be a ****

It was a joke, idiot.
  • I have 25 standard tokens but since I draw something I need 1% of the time I am waiting until they get to 50 and open them all at once. Better to take the all hits at once and save myself from the daily frustration. Who knows, maybe they will magically turn into heroics as has happened with others. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Narkon wrote:
    I have 25 standard tokens but since I draw something I need 1% of the time I am waiting until they get to 50 and open them all at once. Better to take the all hits at once and save myself from the daily frustration. Who knows, maybe they will magically turn into heroics as has happened with others. icon_e_smile.gif

I was thinking the same thing, I had 21 standard tokens and decided to open them all this morning, besides all the 1*'s I got a blue bagman, a blue modern hawkeye and a red thor icon_evil.gif

I'm sitting on 31k right now, waiting for either an IM40, a Patches or an Ares; and my assault team tokens only gives me storms and mn mags which I don't need, getting a little frustrated here.

I hope I can get to 110000 of the red iso stuff so I can get that red punisher cover, if I do i'm dumping all my iso on him even though I don't like him that much, I'm at 86000 right now so I'm going to have to do some serious grinding this weekend and take a few bathroom breaks at work today.