SUICIDE - Don't Do It

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
I've noticed this has been happening a lot more recently, particularly with the latest Rescue Missions and more notably with Ares - Sunder Move. Never fails to raise a small chuckle from me when he is the last man standing. Also the Thorned Rose is quite funny. But after seeing it countless times in the last few days it got me asking WHY do they do it? Is it embarrassment out of losing and they want the easy way out? Does Ares have something better to do? Round of golf with daddy Zeus perhaps? A game of squash with Hercules? Or is it just the dumb a.i? Either way, KEEP IT UP.

p.s. Hercules - new character- yay/nay???

Comments

• At least you still win the match when Ares is your last man standing and he goes down together with the enemy on using sunder. So maybe it's not all that bad
  • PandaCore wrote:
    At least you still win the match when Ares is your last man standing and he goes down together with the enemy on using sunder. So maybe it's not all that bad
    oh it's not bad at all, just find it funny, and yep i've used that tactic far too many times myself icon_e_smile.gif
  • His body, his business.
  • The most fun match I've had in the past couple days was Draken on a jungle map. I kept chewing up all the yellows throughout the match, and left him for last. By the time he was at the front, they had gotten enough for the environ effect... but he had less than 100. Yup, his own "healing factor" killed him, so he just finished the job.
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've wondered about that too. Juggernaut is another one who kills himself for me. There was one match I was playing down to the wire, he had a few hundred health on my last man standing. He used Headbutt and finished us both off, and I got credit for the win. I almost feel bad for earning those points...almost.
  • I remember the first time Juggernaut suicided me. He headbutted my last character and I was so mad at first. I had really worked and struggled to get him low. He died, too and I was fuming. Then the "Victory" message appeared. Just had to scratch my head on that one.
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    I remember the first time Juggernaut suicided me. He headbutted my last character and I was so mad at first. I had really worked and struggled to get him low. He died, too and I was fuming. Then the "Victory" message appeared. Just had to scratch my head on that one.
    I think it's logical and in the spirit of the comics - Heroes sacrifice themselves, but if the enemy is defeated, that's still a win. icon_e_smile.gif