is game down

Options
2»

Comments

• allorin wrote:
    Yep. Utter fail on D3s part. Am really pissed off. Was making a decent run at my Pyslocke bracket before having to go out, now it's ruined.

Yeah. Because servers never go down, do they? icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Curious. I only started playing at Christmas time, and there hasn't been a serious server outage in that time. Did this ever happen before then? What did they do to make up for it? How did they handle timed PvP and PvE events that were in progress?

I was set up to extend my hold in my main bracket quite nicely, but now I'm going to lose an entire refresh.
  • I'm in finally.
  • Maybe they will fix the problem with the reward tokens. I love having my standards turn into heroic but I would rather get the tokens with a better chance at my girl Psylocke.
  • I just wish they would man up and say that they're servers are down instead of just telling us to check out internet connections icon_rolleyes.gif
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    Options
    The server disconnect issue has been happening for me for about a week, dozen plus times a day. Really frustrating. Put a ticket in to support about the second day, gotten a couple email responses saying "we're working on it" but it has barely let up.
  • Such a thing can happen, so stay cool icon_e_smile.gif its just a game
  • Up for me.
  • octagon69
    octagon69 Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    Options
    On Mobile.

Logout of Facebook and log back in.

Worked for me.
  • Either im not affected or the game is back up
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    I literally JUST finished the 1000 ISO battle in Russia and exited the battle to see multiple notices pop up about the game servers. I wasn't able to claim my daily reward either....at least I finished that 1000 mission.
  • KillStormFirst
    KillStormFirst Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
    Options
    First it wasn't connecting at all, then told me to check internet, then it couldn't sync with facebook... Login Failed!

Back up icon_cool.gif