is game down

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
is the game down for anyone else won't load for me

Comments

• I keep getting intermittent server doc issues as well
  • I am getting intermittent disconnects.
  • It is for me too.
  • I've gotten in but events are gone
  • Same here, started on the PC version repeatedly, even killed one of my matches. Now it's happened for the iPad version.

So much for trying to get some ISO in the lightning round. I was only 20 away from the next tier.
  • Looks like it.
  • yeah i think it's screwed atm
  • we played too fast icon_twisted.gif
  • Guess the devs forgot their internetz bill again....
  • Fingers crossed for a free gift for it being down. lol
  • Well I guess if Russia is a 12 hr refresh, I may be behind those who did theirs early
  • I'm getting server connections issues as well for the last 15 minutes or so....

And now I'm seeing "server down" errors screens as well.
  • Won't come up on my iPad! Ahhhh! Withdrawals!
  • Tinykitty! I just got on the train and this was the block I had set aside for my middle refresh of Russia!
  • i can't seem to log in from steam. at all icon_e_sad.gif
  • KillStormFirst
    KillStormFirst Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
    Options
    First it wasn't connecting at all, then told me to check internet, then it couldn't sync with facebook... Login Failed!
  • Can you imagine this happening in the last 2-3 hours of the pve event when many play late in the last subs trying to benefit from rubberbanding? The outrage on the forums would be terrifying.
  • Damn! So psyched for this LR, for the first time I actually have an hour with nothing else going on. DAMN YOU SCIENCE!!!
  • Yep. Utter fail on D3s part. Am really pissed off. Was making a decent run at my Pyslocke bracket before having to go out, now it's ruined.
  • So, lots of people are seeing this, both on PC and on mobile.

So, the server fell over. Or was taken down for maintenance without warning. One or the other.