Customer support?

Options
I've submitted several (12?) support tickets since I started playing. Some for missing SHIELD supplies and a few for missing Heroic tokens, and I have YET to even receive a reply. Is this really how customer support is handled?

Comments

• Yes. 5char.
  • Hdavis70 wrote:
    I've submitted several (12?) support tickets since I started playing. Some for missing SHIELD supplies and a few for missing Heroic tokens, and I have YET to even receive a reply. Is this really how customer support is handled?

Unfortunately, response times have been an issue. I've submitted multiple tickets recently with some being totally ignored and some were responded to rather quickly.

Are you sending tickets to this email address: mobilesupport@d3p.us ? This is where they ask tickets to be sent.

If you're not getting a response, I would post here every day on this thread until they do reply. Perhaps that'll get their attention.
  • I've been using the in-game link i.e. Google docs link.
    I'll most likely be deleting my game soon anyway.
  • Hdavis70 wrote:
    I've been using the in-game link i.e. Google docs link.
    I'll most likely be deleting my game soon anyway.

That google link is a dead end. You will not get a response and it's a farking joke that they refuse to address it's broken-ness. The email address I posted above is definitely the way to get a reply.
  • Thanks. I sent them an email, hopefully they can look back at the tickets I submitted. I missed like 2 weeks of shield supplies and 3-5 heroic tokens from events.
  • I am waiting too. My USD49.99 worth of HP disappeared yesterday. The only response was an acknowledge email and ticket number.
  • I would highly recommend submitting an email. That's the fastest way to get it acknowledged, and once it's acknowledged it will be addressed. Now as to how quickly... well, I imagine they get a lot of emails.
  • Customer support appears to be extremely busy. Count on a 2 week response.