Getting attacked by people not on my leaderboard?

I am currently #1 in the widow tourney as far as the leaderboard says, however, I am being attacked by people who sometimes have MORE tourney points than I do or even by people who aren't even IN the "bracket?" How is this possible? It is also pretty annoying because I have to hunt for people to play against for decent points because the closest player to my score is 200-ish points below me. Can someone explain this and possibly offer a solution?

Comments

• this is normal. the brackets are ur placing, but matchmaking (ur opponents) will be from all brackets combined. otherwise u'd only fight like....4 ppl the entire time.
  • Well, that sucks because I have to spend 5 years looking for opponents with more points while lower level guys get lucky and steal more points than I can get back because they got the stupid computer to play like an idiot! How am I supposed to stay ahead on my board if I'm getting attacked from brackets with higher level people that I have to skip 500 tags to find?
  • bs0672188 wrote:
    Well, that sucks because I have to spend 5 years looking for opponents with more points while lower level guys get lucky and steal more points than I can get back because they got the stupid computer to play like an idiot! How am I supposed to stay ahead on my board if I'm getting attacked from brackets with higher level people that I have to skip 500 tags to find?

welcome to marvel puzzle quest