Introduce Yourself!

Comments

• Hey all! Long time lurker, first time poster from Atlanta. Have been a gamer since I got my first NES back in the 80's, and don't plan on stopping. Looking forward to meeting you all!
  • I'm new here mostly looking to Merc PvE events when I can.
  • Act38
    Act38 Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Old player. More than 1000 days on MPQ. First time for me in a english forum. My english is very bad...
  • Yammanig
    Yammanig Posts: 50 Match Maker
    Been playing couple of months just got onto forum see if reason can't log onto game. Is the forum GMT or PST based ?
  • Con4ndo20
    Con4ndo20 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Hello, I play MPQ and MtgPQ and been a lurker for awhile.
  • So, I registered here because I was looking for a helpdesk kind of function. I don't see one. I can't recruit new covers using iso anymore. The new update removed that form my interface. When I get recruitment tokens, I recruit the # of tokens available and then the tab disappears. I have removed the app twice and reinstalled and I get the same issue every time. I didn't see anything about this in the patch notes, so I'm guessing it is an isolated occurrence.
  • WarrenVault
    WarrenVault Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    posting so i can use my account. please approve, love mpq, want to use the forum for it.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Howdy! Been playing for a couple of months now, haven't been able to talk any of my friends into starting, needed somewhere to talk about the game with people, so I hopped on here.

A lot of the discussion is well beyond my level (still solidly in ** land), but it's still cool to read up on it and see what I'm moving toward.
  • Hello, looking to find a way to restart my account on marvel puzzle quest.
  • Finally taking the leap to the world of the forums after playing the game for over 400 days straight. Because I don't have enough stuff to keep up with!
  • Jonathan
    Jonathan Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Hey all, I'm Jon. I've had an account, but haven't posted till tonight. I wanted to create a thread about a suggestion that has annoyed me, but looks like I can't create threads yet. So here I am first! icon_e_smile.gif
  • Ssapo
    Ssapo Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Posting here for full access. Also, Please reconsider limiting old 4 star characters. It is disheartening and hurts many veteran players
  • ebalnik
    ebalnik Posts: 4
    Hi all, created an account to express my appreciation and admiration for the latest update of mtg puzzle quest icon_e_smile.gif .
  • haro63
    haro63 Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Greetings. I am totally addicted to this game...
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hello. I have been lurking and decided to un-lurk. Is that a word?
  • I need to have full access! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • J_Weenus
    J_Weenus Posts: 1
    Hey guys - infuriatingly clever process for eliminating spambots, took me a little longer than I'd like to admit to figure out what I needed to do. Hope to get your approval soon, and thanks in advance.
  • Verbahoots
    Verbahoots Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Posting for access. Good day!
  • Hello everyone, been playing Marvel Puzzle Quest daily for a while, joined the forums so I could discuss characters, favorites, wishes etc. icon_e_geek.gif
  • KenjiShabuya
    KenjiShabuya Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Hey everyone!

Posting for access. Been playing for a few years now, and i think it's time I joined a few of the discussions.