NO POINT GAINED AFTER WINNING [Nodes of Power]!!! [Solved]

Options
KylinTang
KylinTang Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
Alright, the small bugs I can forgive, but this one is tremendous terrible!!

In the event of Nodes of Power, 23th Feb, 2017. I already finished two combats for manawhite.png and manared.png , and I have won them, HOWEVER, the reward points never be granted to me! What's wrong? If I win the game but gain nothing, then what am I playing? You know I cannot play any combat more, because I am afraid of the same thing happen again. Such a horrible morning for me.

Please check the screenshot below. You see, system showed I have 0 point, but actually I already beat two nodes and I truly got first reward, 500 manarune.png ! So what's the problem to this game???

58ae474dbf85c.jpg

58ae474dc63f2.jpg

Comments

• PastrySpider
    PastrySpider Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Try restarting the app. I've seen a bug like this before and its been resolved by either restarting or winning another node. If that doesn't work then you've got something more serious.
  • KylinTang
    Options
    Try restarting the app. I've seen a bug like this before and its been resolved by either restarting or winning another node. If that doesn't work then you've got something more serious.
    Thanks man, I'll try.
  • PastrySpider
    PastrySpider Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Hope it works for you. Good luck.
  • KylinTang
    Options
    KylinTang wrote:
    Thanks man, I'll try.

It worked! I go for another game and the reward points turned to normal...