Selling 5*

Options
iron-n-wine
iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
edited February 2017 in Roster and Level Help
I've read a couple of different posts recently where people have mentioned selling their 5* and thats resonated with me, as I never really use them (one cover each for Black Widow, Thanos, Green Goblin, Dr Strange & Hulk) whereas I'm getting to a point where almost any 4* cover is usable

All 3*s are championed except Thanos, so I dont believe the 5* are having a major impact on my scaling in PVE (which is what I mostly play)

I have about 8Legendary tokens/450 CP that I havent used as I only like to open LL/LTs if I have 1000 HP ready to go for a new roster slot

Roster below (only got thano5 today so he wont be on there):
https://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/iron-n-wine/

I cant see myself ever getting to 5* play, but am I likely to regret this decision to sell and use those slots for other 4*, which at least will be Essentials at some point, and maybe (perish the thought) even result in winning my first Clash?

Comments

• smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    As someone that sold off several 5s before champing happened and they were affecting my scaling, yeah, I regret selling them off. Cause right now I'd have a 7 cover Green goblin instead of 5 covers, 6 cover SS instead of 4, 4 instead of 2 cover oml, and a 4 instead of 2 bssm.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You seem to have enough champed threestars that the fivestars shouldn't affect your scaling. Their effect won't be noticeable as long as you have at least Three maxed boosted threestars each week. I say keep them, at some Point you will regret giving them up otherwise.
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Keep all the 5*. That is an easy question. Don't waste iso on them if you don't use them but keep them for sure. The hero points flow is strong nowadays so getting HP for slots is not a big task (you might need to manage them better if you have a different experience).
  • iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    thanks all - I think thats convinced me to hang onto them (and yes I'll never put ISO in any of them)

I have a full 2* farm up and running, so HP flow is respectable