Let's Use This Weekend...

Options
bk1234
bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
edited February 2017 in MtGPQ General Discussion
To say thank you to Brigby.

If his predecessor is any indication, Brigby goes above and beyond to make this community better and to help us.

This week I am thankful to Brigby for helping 2 players from my coalitions get their accounts restored.

Also for not ignoring the cheater problem

Finally, I'm thankful for the posts Brigby has made this week not in a mod capacity, but as real, value added parts of our discussions.

I'm angry about a lot of things -- but he makes it a bit better every day.

Cheers, Brigby!

Comments

• THEMAGICkMAN
    THEMAGICkMAN Posts: 697 Critical Contributor
    Options
    bken1234 wrote:
    To say thank you to Brigby.

If his predecessor is any indication, Brigby goes above and beyond to make this community better and to help us.

This week I am thankful to Brigby for helping 2 players from my coalitions get their accounts restored.

Also for not ignoring the cheater problem

Finally, I'm thankful for the posts Brigby has made this week not in a mod capacity, but as real, value added parts of our discussions.

I'm angry about a lot of things -- but he makes it a bit better every day.

Cheers, Brigby!

Absolutely. Thank you Brigby, for everything you do for this community around here. I'm sure we must be in the shadow of Marvel Puzzle Quest, but thanks for not ignoring us icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,940 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yes, he has been more engaged and informative in recent days. I am super appreciative of that!
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,237 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hear, hear. Thanks, Brigby.
  • KoneIV
    KoneIV Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Definitely, thanks brigby, always good to hear from you, your contributions as a player and rep are appreciated
  • Sorin81
    Sorin81 Posts: 545 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Absolutely agree. Thanks Brigby. For all the work you do and for all the contributions you make to the community. I would also like to say thanks to Alve. Thanks for your concern and willingness to step in to help other players.
  • buscemi
    buscemi Posts: 673 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Thank you, Brigby, for not being [Hi-Fi].
  • MrMoustache
    MrMoustache Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I agree with everyone above. Thanks Brigby!
  • Magog
    Magog Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Agreed. You have a tough job to do Brigby, thanks for all you've managed to do!
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hey Everyone. Thanks for all of the support, and a big thank you to Alve for being willing to take on the role of the only MTGPQ-dedicated moderator. She's helped me a lot when it comes to identifying important issues to address on the forum, and I couldn't have done it without her.

All of you, the Magic: Puzzle Quest community, are some of the most passionate and enthusiastic players I've seen in quite some time. I'm honored to know that I am able to help bolster such a great group of players (yes, even your snarky self, shteev icon_lol.gif ), and I will continue to do my best to be that bridge of communication between the community and the development team, in order to make this game even better day after day.