Short rant time...

Options
Yvendros
Yvendros Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
edited February 2017 in MtGPQ General Discussion
I'm always seeing threads and comments about the game lagging or freezing. I rarely pay heed as this never happens for me. I've attributed it to the phone I have (iPhone 6s).

I was playing node 3.3 (tezzeret). Ai had 15 health left, I had full. Of course the board was full of energized and fabricated gems. Anyways, I forgot you shouldn't pause the game while it's trying to process anything else. I hit the pause button, the game permanently paused. Because it's garbage. This game. Someone needs to fix it. Or Wizards should fire them. Or something. Bogus.

Comments

• losdamianos
    losdamianos Posts: 429 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Yvendros wrote:
    I'm always seeing threads and comments about the game lagging or freezing. I rarely pay heed as this never happens for me. I've attributed it to the phone I have (iPhone 6s).

I was playing node 3.3 (tezzeret). Ai had 15 health left, I had full. Of course the board was full of energized and fabricated gems. Anyways, I forgot you shouldn't pause the game while it's trying to process anything else. I hit the pause button, the game permanently paused. Because it's garbage. This game. Someone needs to fix it. Or Wizards should fire them. Or something. Bogus.
    it must be your phone, according to posts on other thread game and events are tested before the release (trying to keep straight face)
  • buscemi
    buscemi Posts: 673 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Sadly all time spent testing this event was allocated to the <=4 turns objective on level 3.1 to prove that it was possible.
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,237 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yvendros wrote:

My sympathies. I run a Galaxy S6, and 3.3 was also extremely slow and laggy. I was afraid to touch anything--for good reason, it seems.
  • Theros
    Theros Posts: 490 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Yvendros wrote:

I just had tezzeret down to 15 health and game is frozen. Something is definitely wrong here, the 15 health freeze is no coincidence. I did not hit the pause button
  • Yvendros
    Yvendros Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Options
    MADAFAKA wrote:
    Yvendros wrote:

I just had tezzeret down to 15 health and game is frozen. Something is definitely wrong here, the 15 health freeze is no coincidence. I did not hit the pause button

huh, that'd be kinda funny if a bug was tied to a specific amount of health...

i finally just got him. took me another 3-4 tries. that didn't feel good.