Nissa 2

Options
2»

Comments

• The_Cheater
    Options
    Yeah, Shteev's just Shteevin'. He's mastered the art of poking fun at someone while actually bagging on the devs in the same comment. That's why there's WANTED signs of him at D3 headquarters.

Either way I'm sitting out until Black/Blue Tezz shows up. The Tezz Dispenser... The Tezzmanian Devil.
  • speakupaskanswer
    speakupaskanswer Posts: 306 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Back to topic, everyone? This is really not interesting to anyone except the few chosen ones.
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Back to topic, everyone? This is really not interesting to anyone except the few chosen ones.

commandpointsbig.pngThis ^/\^/\^

Please remain on topic of the OP. Off topic and/or troll posts have been removed.
    Danger.
    commandpointsbig.png
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    khurram wrote:
    majincob wrote:
    They are probably trying to figure out how to make her not solely dependant on energy since it didn't go over very well with Dovin and Chandra2.

But do they even know that it didnt go over very well?

The better question is do they care. The answer is most likely no. They do not.

People spent money on that awful C2 bundle -- and they'll do it again with N2 no matter how awful she is. That's all they care about.
  • ZW2007-
    ZW2007- Posts: 812 Critical Contributor
    Options
    bken1234 wrote:
    People spent money on that awful C2 bundle -- and they'll do it again with N2 no matter how awful she is. That's all they care about.
    To be fair, I think people only spent money on that awful bundle because they got 2 KLD BBs with a free pw thrown in. Nissa will not likely get the same added perks which will make her much less appealing to purchase. The funny part is, the drop rates are so bad that the boxes that came with C2 were almost as useless as C2 herself. My inner conspiracy theorist has to wonder if KLD drop rates were adjusted to be even worse than before simply because of the C2 offer...
  • Rough Tonality
    Rough Tonality Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    Options
    buscemi wrote:
    Ohboy wrote:
    The only real problem with chandra 2 is that koth exists.

She wouldn't be so universally despised if koth wasn't already sitting on the throne of fast + aggressive red walker.

You're just not playing with the correct mix of powerful Energize cards in your deck.

Powerful energize? Where? Other than Dynavolt and Aetherworks marvel icon_lol.gif

Yeah, red is really awful for energize. I've only used - or been able to use - her second ability maybe two times. There are not many creatures that create energized gems. And the gems from her first are usually long gone by the time you build up enough devotion. I've never even used her third.

The best creatures, imo, are Hellion(with its obvious drawback), Maulfist(but I've yet to run into a situation where "disable until end of turn helps), and my recent acquisition Aethertorch Renegade. But even having played through some quick battles with that, it's not all that impressive.

I love her mana gains, but just like pretty much anything else revolving around the energize mechanic, she's pretty much worthless on that front.