Only Tournements?

Options
I search the forums but could find nothing on this.

Once you complete the Prologue, is the only thing left to do tournaments? I enjoy the tournaments but enjoyed the single player missions and the variety of opponents and story line.

Could this be a bug and I am just not seeing the progression?

Otherwise, I am enjoying the game quite a bit.

Comments

• There was a timed PvE event that ended about 2 weeks ago. There had been mention of the possibility of adding the missions to be permanently available, but nothing is confirmed.

They do intend to at least have more timed PvE events in the future, not timeline has been announced yet.

So, for now, yes, tournaments is where it's at
  • PVE event adamLmpq mentioned was beginning of new chapter as I understood, unfortunately we still didn't see anything more in that direction.

Also if you check R41 patch notes, you will see 'Heroic Mode' mentioned, so it's another PVE type to look forward to.

And same as you, while I enjoy all those tournaments, PVE would be a welcomed change now icon_e_smile.gif
  • How else am I supposed to use all these Maggie, Brotherhood, and H.a.m.m.e.r. boosts??
  • Have you 4/4'd all the levels?
  • I have completed all the missions but not achieved all the rewards, if that is what you mean. Is that the secret to moving on?
  • MichMarvel wrote:
    I have completed all the missions but not achieved all the rewards, if that is what you mean. Is that the secret to moving on?

No, but it is something to do.
  • MichMarvel wrote:
    How else am I supposed to use all these Maggie, Brotherhood, and H.a.m.m.e.r. boosts??

Brotherhood boost should work on Juggernaut and Magneto, but Maggie, H.A.M.M.E.R and Doombots boosts are strictly PVE at the moment.
  • So does D3Publisher have any comment on this. Honestly, I am getting bored with nothing but PVP and find myself playing less.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    MichMarvel wrote:
    So does D3Publisher have any comment on this. Honestly, I am getting bored with nothing but PVP and find myself playing less.
    Heroic Mode Chapter 2 is currently running in-game right this moment. That's pure PVE content.
  • IceIX wrote:
    MichMarvel wrote:
    So does D3Publisher have any comment on this. Honestly, I am getting bored with nothing but PVP and find myself playing less.
    Heroic Mode Chapter 2 is currently running in-game right this moment. That's pure PVE content.
    yeah, better than nothing. not new chapter,still the same story/script with different rewards.
    is there a license problem for new character/story

what michmarvel say , when the new chapter come?
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    yeah, better than nothing. not new chapter,still the same story/script with different rewards.
    is there a license problem for new character/story

what michmarvel say , when the new chapter come?
    No licensing problems. We're making improvements on it based on what we saw with Episode 1 and what we're seeing with Heroic Mode.