Inventors Fair - Anyone seen a good KLD deck yet?

Options
2»

Comments

• Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well, I don't have the best decks or most powerful cards. But I've been having some pretty good results with Deadlocktrap, Decoction Module, and Fabrication Module. For my red, I also have Thriving Grubs. For green, I'm running Garruk with Decoction Module and just putting two 1/1 snakes out every other turn. I've been able to get the secondaries almost every time with these. I know there are better methods out there, but as I mentioned, my card collection isn't the strongest, so I do with what I got. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Garruk does really well with energize cards. If you ever get Soul Swallower, it works great with using alternative mana sources rather than gem converters.
  • blacklotus
    blacklotus Posts: 589 Critical Contributor
    Options
    gulgoth wrote:
    I find that dynavolt tower energizes the board like crazy for me. If you go back in time and get one of those it goes well in just about anything.

very true. I discovered the fact after losing 4 games in my 2 accounts in the first round of the latest IF event with my non-dynavolt 1st IF decks.

demoralised, I reworked my decks to include dynavolt tower. definitely works much better now. icon_e_smile.gif