Best two star team for deadpool daily

Options
2»

Comments

• mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Best team for me surely is Storm, mags and hawkeye. If I got Juggernaut, probably would use it too with obw and capt marvel/Ares
  • cerulean0987
    cerulean0987 Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options
    First match easy: Jugs, Ironman, and either MBW or Storm, all one star.

Seond and third match: All two star, Wolvie, Daken, and Bullseye. After two or three purple matches, enemy damage drops to 1 and you can heal up.

TBE (final match): Always (all two star): Mags, OBW, and Storm. Although you'll die on occation (95% survival rate) I typically end the match at near max all colors and near max health. Ive been fooling around with 3* Iron man and 3* BW but honestly the previous three 2* have worked better.

I've been using these guys from the beginning and so often that I am on these forums looking for other combos to keep things interesting.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    For the wave node I accept no substitutes: Ares/Ms Marvel/Storm. Your choice of area attacks in red/black/blue to take out the rubes and Ares will clobber everything else with his green/yellow.

For the non-wave node: Ares/Thor/Wolverine (your choice) with Daken & Bullseye. Or you can just go with the team above.
  • Topherman23
    Options
    The best team up would be a champion 2 star wolverine, 2 star champion black widow and the third a 2 star champion character of ur choice. I prefer for third character a 2 star marvel now level 73 magneto