Best two star team for deadpool daily

Options
Lady Axe Face
Lady Axe Face Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
edited January 2017 in MPQ Tips and Guides
I want a minimum of two star characters to be able to beat the deadpool dailies. For the one star character event, I solo with Juggernaut. For two stars, I've been using storm and magneto, but the problem is that often times one or both of those are the enemies in the two star character event, and so I can't actually win on those days. I was thinking it'd be better if I switched one of those out for ares since there is no three star version of him, he can always be used, and he's supposed to be a good two star. Unfortunately, the only other two star characters that don't have a three star version that I can think of are hawkeye and moonstone. It'd be preferable if I could come up with another two star team that is only two characters, to minimize slots taken by two stars, but could always be used. Any advice?

Comments

• 1 star I use my iron man, venom, spiderman.

2 star, I use thor, storm, and magneto. FYI, back when I was new, the fully upgraded 2 star storm and magneto were a deadly combo which I would recommend. I never went for the likes of hawkeye, ares, moonstone, wolverine.

For the essential match I normally use whatever 3 star character is featured, plus 166 cage and 166 IF.

For the last match I always use 270 Wolv XF, 166 storm, 166 steve rogers.
  • Pessi
    Pessi Posts: 170 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I have a developing 3* roster so Prefer to use 2 stars for Deadpool quests. However I also have a large ish team of Maxed 2's that I keep for essentials elsewhere, so I can swap out if needed.

I normally use OBW, Thor and Daken for the BigE - and generally have little problems winning without boosts. OBW for to increase goon countdown tiles and drain. Her damage ramps up incredibly insane with a few strike tiles in play from Daken. The exception is the ninja waves, in which I tend to swap out Daken for Bullseye(3*) for the special cleanup and Strike tile production.

For under the sea, I use Ares and Storm/Mags or Hawkeye/Marvel - saving all points to wipe out the next wave (Ares will wipe out the 3* in one hit) the others AOE the rest. I rarely take damage here.

I tend the swap the two's I use depending on the essentials for the current PvE/PVP. Daken is the exception because I've never used a health pack on him (just pop into tutorial and heal up if its ever needed).

Dat required I use Deadpool and Cage, no one takes damage and I get my Deadpool points for the day.

I clean up third times a charm with which ever 2's I have laying about after, wolv/cap etc. Doesn't matter.

Juggs for the 1star node same as you.

I never use health packs on 2 stars unless they are essentials. So if I wipe i just let them heal and hit it again a few hours later or swap out the dead.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I run wolv/obw/ms marvel every day. Maybe once a month one of them is unavailable for Third Time's the Charm and I have to slot in Daken.
  • Lady Axe Face
    Lady Axe Face Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Yeah, I have a lot of maxed three star characters, so I want as few two and one stars as I can get away with to get through deadpool dailies. Storm/magneto is good, but they come up pretty often in third time's a charm.
  • Marvelfamily
    Options
    Thor, Wolverine, Black Widow Original, Magneto, Ares
    For 1* Iron Man Modell 35.

Fits good for at least all missions, excerpted the new legendary token one.
  • 1* is Spider Man, Iron Man and Hawkeye
    my 2* Run is Storm, Ms Marvel, and Hawkeye**. Rairly take damage on this one, build up storms blue during the good wave and unleash it and sonic boom on 2nd wave. I keep the same 2* team for the last one.
    Big Enchelida is 3* Storm, 3* Thor, and Dr Doom.
  • Pollozz
    Pollozz Posts: 82 Match Maker
    Options
    If u are looking to beat the big enchilada with just a max2 team, I have been doing it forever with black widow2{left side}, thor2 {center}, storm2 {right}. Its very effective.
  • jvasses
    Options
    I've also used OBW (left) thor(center), storm (right). been winning with this team since the start of deadpool daily, and now that I have a 3 star team, I still use the same lineup, just swap out 2star thor for 3star.
  • I am Scourge
    Options
    1 star event I only need lvl. 50 Iron Man.

2 star events I use Storm, Magneto and Thor. Backups are Black Widow and Wolvie.

Big Enchilada I use Thor 4*, Blade and Falcon. 3* Cap an acceptable sub for Thor.
  • Curiosity
    Curiosity Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I have 1* Juggs for the first node, then 2* Storm/OBW/Thor in that order L-R for the other two nodes.

Never come even close to losing, and normally don't even get hit once, having Wind Storm and CTS queued up in advance of the end of the first wave.

Downside is that sometimes Storm is in the third node, but it's still easy enough.
  • I actually almost always used Wolverine/Black Widow as my 2* team back in the day, and I never touched Mags / Storm for some reason. There's something about Feral Claws with Espionage that's just brutal.

Plus Anti-Grav is useful against thugs.

My 3rd for the DDQ is Bullseye. He covers the missing black ability with what is functionally instant death to somebody, and the pink shields are a good pickup while building aggressive recons.

My DDQ teams overall:
    Jugg-Venom-Black Widow
    Wolverine-Black Widow-Bullseye x 2
    Deadpool - Black Panther - Required Character (because I want my whale points)

And the final one, I run one of the following teams dependent on mood:
    Daken - Blade - Falcon
    Luke Cage - Iron Fist - Falcon
    Invisible Woman - Black Widow - Hood
    Elektra - Patch - 3* Iron Man
  • I used to solely use OBW + Thor + Capt Marvel. The goons couldn't touch me, but it took forever to finish the Big E. Now I use Thor + Stormneto, it's much quicker now that I can actually use offensive powers during the goon fight. Storm's blue and Thor's green will wipe out the 4th wave on turn 1.
  • SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I would highly recommend Original Black Widow, regardless of any other 2* you decide on. Her blue ability is without parallel for fighting a lot of goon fights. I usually pair her with Thor or Ares. Tons of options to use her outside of the Deadpool dailies. (including the current PVE that she is essential in...)
  • AnakarisRex
    AnakarisRex Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I typically run Thorneto (Thor-Storm-Magneto) for Under the Sea and Third Time's the Charm, then Deadpool and Cage or Panther for Dat Required Character. For The Big Enchilada I was running Steve Rogers - Hood - Grey Widow with excellent results, but now that I have Scarlet Witch covered up I'm running Steve Rogers - Hood - Witch and I'm happy very with that.

Getting close to complete 3* covers. Seems like at least once a week is a 3* I no longer need. Yay~!
  • My go to team for the Deadpool Daily is Magneto and Storm on the sides with Thor in the center. Magneto's purple helps generate Blue for Storm's Windstorm while Thor's yellow helps to power Storm's Lightning Storm which acts as an effective countdown tile clear and AP generator. You can often switch between the two several times before you run out of juice and when you do your other colors are are nearly maxed. Finally, Magneto's Red power can not only clear some pesky countdown tiles it also hits like a truck AND generates more AP. With this team you can beat the third and fourth round in their entirety using nothing but powers.
  • Tie El Min
    Options
    All 2* teams, most often, problems occur where there are waves of ninjas. So don't leave this stage at the last moment. From experience, is solved by repeated passage, sometimes multiple.
    Thor + Ares + OBW — come on Enchilada 9 out of 10 (problems arise only with ninjas).
    OBW (right) — inventory control and timers effect + treatment.
    Thor (not particularly important, can be in the centre, and maybe the left) but in the first embodiment tanking for Ares yellowtile.png and redtile.png colours. redflag.png finishes off the last 1/3 bots in the waves, feeds yellowtile.pngAres and used according to the situation. In this mapping more useful 5/5/3 build so his greenflag.png is not used in most cases.
    Ares — the main strike force. Its fully charged the greenflag.png is equal, as a rule, -1 to the character. Choosing who will fall first, it is important to consider the skills of opponents, as Ares feeds them greenflag.png Use the yellowflag.png gives the same results. Before that, it is advisable to prepare the field for safe operation of timers. And if you want to use this skill in a row or more economical.
    From TU can be useful skills destroying the field (Hood, BWGS, MN Mags), or paralyzing the enemy (C. Storm)
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I keep 4 2* - OBW, Ares, Storm and Thor. I use OBW, Ares and Storm if Storm is not locked out and sub with Thor. This is just for 2* nodes.

I am thinking about selling Storm to save 1k HP on slots. Thor can do a decent job in her place but her blue aoe is my key move on the 2* nodes. So it's still a thinking process.
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    Options
    My 2* team is always: Maxed Thor, maxed Daken and maxed Storm. Gets me two waves easy.

My 3* team is always: Maxed BP, maxed Steve Rogers and maxed GSBW. I build up BP Black and GSBW G/P during the goon rounds and unleash them during the character waves. I'm almost never touched and makes it quick and easy.
  • Stick
    Stick Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    Options
    For the 2 star waves my main team is Ares, Daken and Torch. In the 2-wave fight you can usually build up enough AP knocking out goons in the first wave to melt everyone in wave 2. Daken and Torch show up as enemies sometimes, at which point I bring in OBW.

I'm at the same point; I don't want to waste roster space on 2 stars right now, so I pretty much have those 4 and maybe 2 or 3 more. Everyone else I just recruit as necessary for PVE.
  • cerulean0987
    cerulean0987 Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Though this thread is a bit old, I'll chime in.

I typically use 1* storm, iron man, and juggs in first battle. It's an easy one so it really doesn't matter who you use.

For the next three battles I use 2* Wolvie, Bullseye, and Daken.

Finally for BE I use, 2* Storm, OBW, and MN Mags.

Gets me through practically every time unless I am extremely unlucky on my rolls.