Request for events

Options
Koolmind
Koolmind Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
edited January 2017 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Hi devs,
You want us to join coalitions, why every events are not coalition event s which rewards could be like this : Nop top 10 coalition Origins mythic card , top 50 coalition Origins rare card etc
**** top 10 coalition Soi mythic card , top 50 coalition Soi rare card etc
Emr events top 10 Emr mythic card , top 50 coalition Emr rare card etc
Avacyn s madness top 10 Shadows Bfz mythic card , top 50 Bfz rare card etc
With each event an appropriate booster, and you keep same kld reward for fateful showdown..

Give yours thoughs devs and players, ps sorry for my weak english too

Comments

• Yvendros
    Yvendros Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Options
    i'd be game for this. I'm not sure why they have it separated by tiers. bronze/silver get older packs and platinum usually only gets the newest set.

maybe the mid-way booster pack can be a pack from the set the event is from and the last booster can be from the current set. I understand them pushing the current set.
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'd love stuff from the older sets in Platinum.
  • Koolmind
    Koolmind Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    Options
    The issue is not only tiers but all the events should be done with your coalition with appropriate rewards, if you want play alone you could play in Qb.
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,229 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Koolmind wrote:
    The issue is not only tiers but all the events should be done with your coalition with appropriate rewards, if you want play alone you could play in Qb.

They did away with every event being coalition-based precisely because people were quite vocal about not wanting every event to be coalition-based.
  • losdamianos
    losdamianos Posts: 429 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    bken1234 wrote:
    I'd love stuff from the older sets in Platinum.
    by the time you reach platinium you should have all mythics from old sets
    "D3 logic"