Options
2»

Comments

• Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thanos wrote:
    You rang??

Did you receive a free 3* Thanos cover? A few times forum players are given cover of characters their forum/game name is associated with.

I would go ahead and ask for a 5* thanos cover if you are going to try CS. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,477 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think a fast burst healer like Medusa will also suffice.

I have at 250 now and she was healing for each char for 1K+ health. I was playing Medusa Daken for most of my early climb and the climb was pretty straightforward
  • amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Valdorian wrote:
    Anyone have any input regarding the best build for the 5* version? At first I was thinking 5/3/5 but the more I think about it, the more I can see 5/4/4 being the best option so that purple lasts for 4 turns.

Thoughts?

I'm running 5/4/4, for that reason (plus, you really want the two-turn stun on black).
  • amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Frost wrote:
    Can anyone tell me when the 3*Thanos will be available in the standard, heroic and elite recruitment areas?

Beginning of next season.
  • Frost
    Frost Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Frost wrote:
    Can anyone tell me when the 3*Thanos will be available in the standard, heroic and elite recruitment areas?

Beginning of next season.

Excellent, Thank you
  • Cthulhu
    Cthulhu ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 410 Site Admin
    Options
    going to start adding both 3 and 5 star Thanos stats and Captain Marvel today, was way too busy with the holidays to get it done before we all left, sorry for the delay!