Android Dying. Can I Access account on IOS?

Options
JanksMcJank
JanksMcJank Posts: 62 Match Maker
I connect using facebook for authentication.

Currently I can play on android tablet and android phone, but not my iPad.

Sad news, dropped my android phone.

Is there a way I can just access my account on the iphone/ipad?
I'm willing to create a new account on ios and then have you guys transfer over my cards.

If we can't get me up and running on ios, then I'll get a refund for all of my in-app-purchases in the "refund window" for Google icon_e_sad.gif

Comments

• LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    I connect using facebook for authentication.

Currently I can play on android tablet and android phone, but not my iPad.

Sad news, dropped my android phone.

Is there a way I can just access my account on the iphone/ipad?
    I'm willing to create a new account on ios and then have you guys transfer over my cards.

If we can't get me up and running on ios, then I'll get a refund for all of my in-app-purchases in the "refund window" for Google icon_e_sad.gif

Hi - Please reach out to support and they can assist as they will need to assist with transferring of the save since you are going from android to ios (same goes with vice versa). They can be reached at d3go.com/mobile-games-support. Thanks!
  • JanksMcJank
    JanksMcJank Posts: 62 Match Maker
    Options
    Thanks!
    I thought that was what this forum was for. I didn't know they had another page for tickets! Glad you came by and let me know.

So far I've had to create an IOS account.

Hopefully with the ticket they can:
      Option #1: Give me JanksMcJanks on IOS
      Option #2: At least credit my new account with all of the IAPs and rewards (crystals, xp, boosters).
      Option #2 would be more like building up a new account with the same amount of time/$$$ put into it, so it's not like 7 months and $$$ are thrown out.
    • LakeStone
      LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
      Options
      Thanks!
      I thought that was what this forum was for. I didn't know they had another page for tickets! Glad you came by and let me know.

So far I've had to create an IOS account.

Hopefully with the ticket they can:
        Option #1: Give me JanksMcJanks on IOS
        Option #2: At least credit my new account with all of the IAPs and rewards (crystals, xp, boosters).
        Option #2 would be more like building up a new account with the same amount of time/$$$ put into it, so it's not like 7 months and $$$ are thrown out.

Hi - Haha, yeah we try to help here but the support team is better equipped for the matters and can assist. If you don't hear back from support within 72 hours, please let me know and I will follow-up with support for you. Thanks.