Startled awake dies instead of going to hand(no full)

Options
Morphis
Morphis Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
During this event startled awake died instead of returning to hand.
I was shocked as it was early game and in fact I had only 3 cards in hand

Could test the scenario that caused it but I don't get paid to test this broken game so do it yourself.

Bye

Comments

• gulgoth
    gulgoth Posts: 73
    Options
    Maybe they had silverstrike out?

Instead of having a bad attitude maybe you could have gave some info. It's kinda impossible to test it themselves if you don't tell them anything about your opponent or the field. Instead you choose to make yourself look entitled.
  • Morphis
    Morphis Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    Options
    gulgoth wrote:
    Maybe they had silverstrike out?

Instead of having a bad attitude maybe you could have gave some info. It's kinda impossible to test it themselves if you don't tell them anything about your opponent or the field. Instead you choose to make yourself look entitled.
    I could, but I am not going to do it anyways.
    It's not impossible for them to test their content before releasing and is definitely possible for them to figure out bugs once pointed out.
    Months needed to fix seasons past bug and it was possible with details from players. Why can't they test it?

What the next step, taking memory dumps of the game and report where the memory issue with fetch cards lies?

Also:
    - opponent was nissa
    - startled awake was the second creature attacking and actually dealt damage