Problem with "Nefarious" Tokens?

2»

Comments

• I've pulled about 10 covers from the Nefarious pack now and received nothing but one star covers from the standard pack.

I realize that's not a bug, but the odds of getting something that I don't just immediately sell kind of sucks.
  • mytisbrewin
    mytisbrewin Posts: 439 Mover and Shaker
    If all the standard characters can also be drawn from this pack then I think they should be shown as the the covers scroll through otherwise it looks like the only ones you can draw are the characters shown.
  • The nefarious pack tokens are sitting in the same prize point as the standard tokens were in the previous lightning tournaments, and they sell for ISO, both clear give-a-ways that you'll be getting a lot of 1-star covers. The first one I popped did drop a Red Rag though, so they're in there, the next 5-6 were all 1-star covers, maybe one Thor, that I've already maxed and I traded them for a very small amount of ISO.
  • It is a little misleading though. You should see the cover possibilities. I was under the assumption it was only the scrolling covers. If that wasn't the case why not give us the option to buy a normal cover or a nefarious cover.
  • Shuino
    Shuino Posts: 164 Tile Toppler
    I have probably spent at least 30 or 40 of those tokens now and only have gotten 1 Star covers but that is pretty much what I expected. I have given up on buying Covers for Iso or HP it's not worth the frustration and has made the game far more enjoyable.
  • Shuino wrote:
    I have probably spent at least 30 or 40 of those tokens now and only have gotten 1 Star covers but that is pretty much what I expected. I have given up on buying Covers for Iso or HP it's not worth the frustration and has made the game far more enjoyable.

I pulled a Doom from either this or the regular Standard Cover. I don't recall which.
  • I've cashed in 10 of these worthless coins of "Nefarious - Iso-8 Pack with a drop rate focus on Villains". All of them were HEROES, all 1 star. I don't mind all 1 stars, but throw in some villains as advertised. Someone needs to complain to the mathematicians on this one - the posts here and my own personal experience show a clear statistical insignificance AWAY from villains. Flip a coin and you have better odds.

Aside from that, I'm loving the buffed Rag in the tourney. I'm hoping to get my green cover finally but I'm shying away from spending coins to roll for new covers.

\(*_*)/