Problem with "Nefarious" Tokens?

Options
I just drew a Red Modern Storm (that I don't particularly need) using the first Nefarious token I got in the Lightning round. That's probably consistent with the level of reward, but not consistent with the cycling covers shown for the pack. If someone spends ISO on this pack and draws something that isn't in the cycling covers, I think they'd feel a bit duped.

Comments

• I got black modern storm myself
  • Yeah, this is a bit misleading. I got a Modern Storm, a Classic Hawkeye, and a Iron Man Model 35, none of which are shown as being available in that pack
  • Sounds like its passing out the "standard" recruit token covers.
  • fatcatfan wrote:
    I just drew a Red Modern Storm (that I don't particularly need) using the first Nefarious token I got in the Lightning round.

Same...
  • mytisbrewin
    mytisbrewin Posts: 439 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Same here, Classic Hawkeye and Model 35 Iron Man for me.
  • Zirtak
    Zirtak Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Options
    Iron Man Freon Beam here. And Venom.
  • Same here, I bought about 5 o 6 covers and none of the promoted evil ones.
  • Modern storm here :-X glitch maybe?
  • sms4002 wrote:
    Modern storm here :-X glitch maybe?

Or the people getting villians don't see a problem and thus are not posting
  • modern black widow, and classic storm. thre classic storm at least made me 5/4/4 on my storm, so thats no big deal.
  • Got a Black Daken from one pull... which I actually could use. I don't recall the other one, probably a Hawkeye.
  • Zathrus wrote:
    Got a Black Daken from one pull... which I actually could use. I don't recall the other one, probably a Hawkeye.

While he is actually a villain he's not pictured on the Nefarious pack and is in the standard pack.

So either the Nefarious pack is a copy of the standard pack with no change besides price, in error.

OR

It is a copy of the standard pack with a few more additions at a very low percentage chance to get those additions.
  • I also have nothing seen whats displayed, all things out of the standard pack
  • I success got a Classic Magneto *** and then a wolverine ** with the 2 tokens I won (reaching 250).
    After 5minutes of reflexion (see it was 750 ISO to get one more) , I tried to buy rewards and got Hawkeye, Black window, iron man, yelena x2 and so, I stopped buying. icon_neutral.gif

arf...
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    The packs contain the same things as the Standard Pack with a raise on drop rates for the Villain characters.
  • Thanks for the clarification.

I went ahead and redeemed my others since there's nothing to be fixed. Another Modern Widow and Classic Hawkeye icon_e_sad.gif
  • fatcatfan wrote:
    Thanks for the clarification.

I went ahead and redeemed my others since there's nothing to be fixed. Another Modern Widow and Classic Hawkeye icon_e_sad.gif

Yeah, I've had all one star Hawkeye and Iron Man. I keep hoping for my first Ragnarok.
  • I draw a ironman !! please refund support team !
  • Read IceIX's post above. It isn't a mistake.
  • Ah, so it's not a mistake... It's just the same god awful randomization as always. Should have figured by now.