Issue with NoP Black node

Options
ridfrenzy
ridfrenzy Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
I have just lost out on the second objective due to life gain from something that is outside of my deck. I just assumed there was a support in play that gave me life if I cast a spell but it seems someone else has had the issue also so I thought it would be best to report it.

I was at 19 HP on my turn with Ob Nix.

1. Activated level 3 planeswalker ability
2. Cast To The Slaughter on the opponents Linvala
3. Cast Back the Beyond

No other cards were cast after step 3

When i got to the event screen I had failed because I was at 21HP and failed the second objective.

My deck:
http://i.imgur.com/xdfVujW.png

The opponent was G1 with some mana gain supports but nothing else as far as I recall. Linvala was his only creature in play.

My only thought is if the PW regen kicked in at the end of the battle? Is this possible?

Comments

• gulgoth
    Options
    Maybe behold the beyond would have cast your under the floorboards after going off? I've noticed healing is wonky if you win ending your turn early. If you have a creature with lifelink that kills your opponent you don't heal, but if it's a creature that doesn't get to hit because the one before it does you gain life from the creature that didn't even hit yet.
  • wereotter
    wereotter Posts: 2,064 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    From Under the Floorboards restores three life, so that wouldn't be possible.