Latest QB rewards in Gold features Kaladesh but gives SOI

Options
Centur3xo
Centur3xo Posts: 20
There is an issue with Quick battle rewards, latest QB rewards description says - Kaladesh booster, although it gives SOI booster.
Which is a bit sad as there is a certain time and effort sank into each QB round to get some new Kaladesh cards and we are receiving old SOI dupes =(

Comments

• Alexx40in
    Alexx40in Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I Got Fat Pack SOI today. I do not need SDI, I would not play so much to get it, I expected to get Kaladesh
  • kuvaldar
    Options
    I took 7th place in quick battles and also did not get kaladesh.
  • ironer
    ironer Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Got SOI fat pack instead of KLD also
  • Amadeus
    Amadeus Posts: 57 Match Maker
    Options
    I had the same issue, finished in the top 30 and got an SOI pack
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hey everyone. The development team is aware of this, and they'll be investigating this discrepancy. Apologies for the inconvenience.
  • Centur3xo
    Options
    Today it's even worse - on the Claim screen it shows Kaladesh Art of the booster pack, then in the Vault - it's a SOI. It's like adding an insult to an injury.

So far game owes me 2 Kaladesh boosters.

And I feel very sad about poor guys who spent their weekends to do 1000+ ribbons (in my QB group it was like 4 ppl in top 10 had 1000+) to grind out some Kaladesh Fat packs and boxes just to get SOI. They are probably very mad and after some torches...
  • ironer
    ironer Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Centur3xo wrote:
    Today it's even worse - on the Claim screen it shows Kaladesh Art of the booster pack, then in the Vault - it's a SOI. It's like adding an insult to an injury.

So far game owes me 2 Kaladesh boosters.

And I feel very sad about poor guys who spent their weekends to do 1000+ ribbons (in my QB group it was like 4 ppl in top 10 had 1000+) to grind out some Kaladesh Fat packs and boxes just to get SOI. They are probably very mad and after some torches...
    I was one of them
    Just got a SOI Fat pack again instead of Kaladesh
    886 or so ribbons to take 5th - and just box full of SOI dupes icon_e_sad.gif((