Fateful Showdown ribbon question

Options
warcin
warcin Posts: 118
edited December 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Maybe I am missing something but I am currently sitting at 296 points on fateful showdown, and I thought all rewards were in increments of 5. Did I miss something here?

Comments

• Nitymp
    Nitymp Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Its some sort of display bug. Happened to me too but if you go into your coalition and look at event scores that way, it shows the correct amount.
  • losdamianos
    losdamianos Posts: 429 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    warcin wrote:
    Maybe I am missing something but I am currently sitting at 296 points on fateful showdown, and I thought all rewards were in increments of 5. Did I miss something here?
    There is a known bug in PVE events where you are randomly rewarded extra point in your own score but its only cosmetic bug as it doesnt add to coalition total score

And I wrote known bug because D3 admitted to reading forums to find bugs etc

soo hello Will icon_e_wink.gif
  • Hibernum_Will
    Options
    warcin wrote:
    There is a known bug in PVE events where you are randomly rewarded extra point in your own score but its only cosmetic bug as it doesnt add to coalition total score

And I wrote known bug because D3 admitted to reading forums to find bugs etc

soo hello Will icon_e_wink.gif

Hi losdamianos icon_cool.gif

(I'll double check that our QA team is aware of this)