Dr. Doom's powers in the wrong order

Options
As far as I can tell, the order a characters powers appear on the bottle field top to bottom is the order of their primary, secondary, and tertiary colors. This seems to hold true for everyone except Dr. Doom, his blue title damage is higher than black, but his blue power is listed second. Please correct me if I am wrong about this.

Thanks.

Comments

• Might be intentional, there are other characters which also do not follow that rule. Like Ragnarok (just two strong colors) and GSBW (strong in colors she does not use).
  • Moghwyn wrote:
    Might be intentional, there are other characters which also do not follow that rule. Like Ragnarok (just two strong colors) and GSBW (strong in colors she does not use).
    Thanks for the info, maybe it is just the lower level characters that follow the rule. I did not know there were characters that are strong for colors they don't even use, that seems really confusing.
  • (Classic) Magneto even has wrong colors: blue, red & yellow although abilities are blue, red & purple
    There are also a couple of 2 color enemies that have 3 strong colors & others that only have 2 strong colors.