advancements lost after reinstall

Options
HI,
I had to remove and reinstall the game but now I lost all the cards and advancements.
Is there a way to recover my previous game?

thanks

Comments

• IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    HI,
    I had to remove and reinstall the game but now I lost all the cards and advancements.
    Is there a way to recover my previous game?

thanks
    If you connected to Facebook before, you can just reconnect and pull down your data. If not, please send in a ticket using the Feedback button in the upper right of the game with the name you used for Versus/Events.
  • Ticket sent,
    thanks a lot.
  • No one answered so far, is it normal?
  • Hi, I'm have the same issue, and it's been 4 or 5 days and I still haven't gotten a reply.

I do have my account backed up on facebook, but I can't find a way to load the account. Everytime I bring up facebook, it just asks if I would like to save the new data over my old one, which of course I don't. I sent a ticket through the app, and have not heard any response at all.

Please resolve as soon as possible!
  • Hi, this happen to me too:( First, in game was a pop up with new update, I clicked update, and this moved me to Google Play shop to update game. After downloading it, tried to install, but at the end was "unknown error 919". When I tried to play game there was stil pop up with new update and still error when downloading new update, and thousands and thousands of times again. I have to uninstall game and install again, and now don't have old characters and cards icon_e_sad.gif I have sent ticket about 3 days ago and nothing happened:( My old nick was Waarren now have Waarren2, before this I don't have facebook linked, now I have.
    IceIX - could You can help with this somehow please?
  • Any feedback?
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    Any feedback?
    Can you send me a PM with your ingame user name that you had before/now(or just your forum name again if it's the same)? I'm not customer support myself, so I don't have the tools to fix it, but I can prod someone to look more directly into this. It shouldn't normally take this long.