Softball for Brigby

Options
yunnnn
yunnnn Posts: 168 Tile Toppler
edited November 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Let's see what you can do!

Can you find out the timeline for the bugfix? This is obviously not the most gamebreaking issue, but it affects everyone who plays this game.

28jl8o7.png
We are judging you based on your ability to resolve this matter.

Comments

• SpaceDuck
    SpaceDuck Posts: 85 Match Maker
    Options
    Is it only an error for Android users? We play a ton on iOS and have never seen that one.
  • jedelstein
    Options
    I see it on iOS regularly
  • octal9
    octal9 Posts: 593 Critical Contributor
    Options
    SpaceDuck wrote:
    Is it only an error for Android users? We play a ton on iOS and have never seen that one.
    Tap the screen faster when supports (especially clues) are coming into play.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    We've had a couple reports of that occurring with some people here in the office, so we know it's occurring.
    octal9 wrote:
    SpaceDuck wrote:
    Tap the screen faster when supports (especially clues) are coming into play.
    Thanks for the info! We've been working with QA to try and get repro steps on it, but it's been inconsistent so far. I'll pass your comments along to the team, and hopefully it'll help get a fix in faster.
  • octal9
    octal9 Posts: 593 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Brigby wrote:
    Thanks for the info! We've been working with QA to try and get repro steps on it, but it's been inconsistent so far.
    Oh. That's uh... well, the community has been aware of the issue/cause for a while, so I'm glad you have the info now. I hope it helps. Here's a relevant bug report from the forum: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=53600

By the way - I think the same issue (fast tap) may also be related to token replacement causing unresponsive UI (ie, you have a full battlefield and attempt to cast a token [like the vamp from call the bloodline], game prompts you to replace but then the UI becomes unresponsive).