Can't access my account

Options
Lucidityx
Lucidityx Posts: 5
Ok, everytime an update is done, my account disappears, then you have to open a query and get it connected back. I've tried to link it to Facebook but it's linked to a new one... Where I have to start training. Can I please have my account linked to my facebook account so I don't have to go through this every time the game updated.

Comments

• BayTamago
    BayTamago Posts: 50 Match Maker
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I'm currently unable to log in and concerned if I re-enter my login info, that I will also lose my progress.
    Any solutions known?

Edit: Also, can you PLEASE STOP USING FACEBOOK as a cloud sync service. Switch to google play PLEASE.
    Additionally, I am unable to claim my packs or daily booster until this is rectified. It would go a long way to fix this promptly or at least give us something because of the number of people this is affecting.
  • Feyda
    Feyda Posts: 105
    Options
    Also unable to log in here as well... nothing has changed with facebook etc... still able to log in to FB with no issues...
  • ucmtgktp
    ucmtgktp Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I also cannot log into my account sync to FB. Verified FB log-in still valid to FB site.
  • tinyau
    tinyau Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Options
    My a/c cannot login too, no changed in my Facebook a/c. The problem is come up suddenly.
  • Feyda
    Feyda Posts: 105
    Options
    Issue seems to have resolved itself, was locked out for about 4 hours.
  • Guridoc
    Options
    I am unable to log in too.

(Sorry if this is a repeat. My last one doesn't appear to have posted.)
  • tinyau
    tinyau Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Yes, I can access my account now.
  • BayTamago
    BayTamago Posts: 50 Match Maker
    Options
    Now working again. Any idea on what caused this?
  • Guridoc
    Options
    7 days later. They never fixed my account. I filed a help ticket. 72 hours later got an email asking me for a bunch of info that was in the original ticket. I answered all of it with details about the issue. Absolutely no word since then and that was last week.

I'm beyond frustrated. I'm probably quitting. I love the game, but I'd certainly never spend money again (did 1x); I don't trust them.

After missing 2 events and now the beginning of a 3rd, I've used up all my curse words. I'm starting to enjoy the time I used to spend playing now doing other things icon_e_smile.gif

Good luck ya'll
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    Hey Everyone - I can't say for sure what may be causing this issue but if you have not had your issue resolved, can you reach out to support at d3go.com/mobile-games-support. If you have already reached out to support, please private message me with your in-game UID and your support ticket number and I will see if I can help escalate your ticket. Thanks!
  • Wax
    Wax Posts: 37
    Options
    Lucidityx wrote:
    Ok, everytime an update is done, my account disappears, then you have to open a query and get it connected back. I've tried to link it to Facebook but it's linked to a new one... Where I have to start training. Can I please have my account linked to my facebook account so I don't have to go through this every time the game updated.

I have a similar issue that I'm dealing with right now, currently waiting for tech support to help... Actually, this is like the second phase of my whole ticket issue, because I just got my account back after 2 months of being unable to log in. But I still have the same problem where my Facebook account is linked to a new starter profile, and like you, I need to "delink" it so that I can link my true profile with my Facebook...

Now my problem is a little more complex than yours (because my game profile is also linked to an older, secondary Facebook account that I can't access anymore), but one thing I might try if I had your issue is logging into Facebook and removing MPQ from the "Apps" menu in the Facebook options... I don't know for sure that this actually "delinks" the full relationship between your profile and Facebook (allowing you to link a different profile like your real one), but if anyone is desperate and wants to try it, let us know if it worked.

But yeah I totally agree, the devs really need to spend some of the money they're making on their own authentication servers, or at least switch to a more reliable API, like Google Play. This method of Facebook authentication is quickly becoming obsolete, and it's always been a fragile method of authentication. I can't believe they haven't already switched, considering how much time and resources they probably spend dealing with tech support issues that arise from problems associated with Facebook logins...