Emrakul pairings!

Options
2»

Comments

• Andrea
    Andrea Posts: 31
    Options
    Killwind, Yawgmoth and MrKnifeguy ALL THE TIME.

Sirs, lighten your decks: they slow me all the time (when you don't beat me outright)

Also Kiora1 appears often.

And
  • Zzyzzx
    Zzyzzx Posts: 248 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Kilpher was hands-down my most frequent opponent.
    Fought against Msaytar and MrKnifeGuy a few times along with Quebeceers (sorry if these are
    Marruk handed me my bacon in about 8-10 turns with a managreen.png deck (that I'm surely going to try and copycat).
    Surprisingly enough I didn't see Killwind even once in this event.

In the next event, I'm going to try and remember to take a screenshot of each opponent. Maybe I'll start keeping a log like somebody suggested in a similar forum a while back...this of course all hinges on how lazy I feel.
  • jimilinho_
    Options
    So this time round there was a lot of familiar faces, Mrknifeguy, Marruk, Msaytar, Killwind, Quebeceers, Mersicide, Gakera and Kilpher.

Biggest surprise was that Ultradaved didn't show up, that was really bizarre.

I can also safely say Heather must have recently hit platinum, never seen that one.

Just for reference:

Kilpher - 10 Games against
    Heather - 7
    Killwind, Mersicide, Msaytar - 5
    Marruk, Mrknifeguy - 4
  • holli
    holli Posts: 33
    Options
    Exactly this opponents. I didnt count.

Kilpher - Mostly
    Heather, Killwind, Mersicide, Msaytar, Marruk, Mrknifeguy

I am in the Platinum Bracket...
  • LoVe1AnGe
    Options
    Killwind - Mostly
    Kilpher, Mersicide, Marruk, Mrknifeguy

Platinium bracket too and I was in low top 200 this round. So I don't really care if u'r in top or not
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    A lot of the same names popping up. It's as if there are 3000 of us that only face opponents from a 20-person pool.