Ribbons for Emrakul's Corruption

Options
Ste
Ste Posts: 24
edited November 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
The ribbons awarded for Emrakul's Corruption in no way scale to the amount of effort it takes to score them. Avacyn might be quite difficult to defeat for 50 ribbons, but even she wouldn't stand a cat in hell's chance against Fiddler's Drowner Kiora for 5 ribbons. If I choose to prolong my game by about 15 to 20 minutes in order to get the two secondary objectives, I am rewarded with 2 extra ribbons.

I would suggest the amount of ribbons awarded for Emrakul's Corruption be scaled upwards, by a factor of, maybe 5?

What does everyone else think?

Comments

• MaxMagic420
    MaxMagic420 Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Seconded. A forty minute game for the sake of a single extra ribbon sucks most of the enjoyment out of it.
  • Ste
    Ste Posts: 24
    Options
    And hey! How about runes, as well! 100 runes? That's what, 3 times less than you get for a QB game, which, if you want to come in the top 10, should take about 2 minutes?

Perhaps if you get the secondary objectives you could get an extra 4500 runes or so, since it takes about half an hour? Perhaps everyone's games that clear both the secondary objectives don't take that long? How about +2000 then? Sounds reasonable?
  • jackvett
    jackvett Posts: 141 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Ste wrote:
    And hey! How about runes, as well! 100 runes? That's what, 3 times less than you get for a QB game, which, if you want to come in the top 10, should take about 2 minutes?

Perhaps if you get the secondary objectives you could get an extra 4500 runes or so, since it takes about half an hour? Perhaps everyone's games that clear both the secondary objectives don't take that long? How about +2000 then? Sounds reasonable?

hold up

wait a second

what if we could exchange mana runes for event ribbons

think about it
  • MaxMagic420
    MaxMagic420 Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Lol yeah right. Remember the thread about the 1000 rune gift? That little screenshot of the 100,512 runes? Lots of people sitting on piles of runes would just buy top ten without playing a single match. That would suck.
  • jackvett
    jackvett Posts: 141 Tile Toppler
    Options
    i know it's difficult to read tone into text but cmon man you're killing me