Scaling issue

Options
I've noticed something quite strange and obviously disturbing about balance & scaling in the Simulator.
Final ennemies (Punisher+don+I.Woman) are all level 230, in easy AND in hard. What the point of implementing two levels of difficulty to make ennemies similar in both cases.

I'm quite sad to see that level scaling (or whatever you call this nonsense) is killing this game. Players with normal rosters can't beat opponents so high levelled and you keep puting level 230 ennemies everywhere, even if one have nothing to beat them.

If the hard version of the simulator is only for cheated players, make at best the easy version playable by normal players, at least players with no 3* high level heroes.

One more thing about your damned level scaling, try please to beat each opponents pack with level 85 max heroes, no wolverine nor Spiderman, and dare to come here & say that your game is perfectly balanced. If you remove Spiderman & Wolverine (perhaps one or two more that i don't know yet) from your game, your pve events are totally lame.

Comments

• Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    I guess I don't understand. Why should the hardest levels in the game be able to be beaten by the second worst tier of characters?
  • Nemek wrote:
    I guess I don't understand. Why should the hardest levels in the game be able to be beaten by the second worst tier of characters?

All of the players should be able to play a game, i don't speak about being in the top 10 bracket, just being able to play it.
    Difficulty should be about tactics, not systematically power of you heroes, or you think that beginning players (or casual) have nothing to do here ? Sounds unfair to me, it's just a game, not some kind of elite tournament or whatever.

And by the way, i was mainly speaking of the difficulty which was the same between easy & hard difficulty, which is a real issue here.
  • Nemek wrote:

I think it's mostly about "easy" mode having 230th as enemies. I agree with hime there, my easy mode scaled so much it's only 10 levels below my hard mode now. Only difference is it gives just half points for each stage.

They should definitely tone down the scaling on easy mode or cap it, it should be easy after all. For hard mode the 230th are fine with me, let people have a challenge if they want to.