Oath of the Gatewatch Event

Options
2»

Comments

• glggwp
    glggwp Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Options
    shteev wrote:
    Everything looks good in comparision to Emrakul's Corruption.

In an ideal world, for me, we'd just play NoP all the time, against decks that had actually been selected for the Event, with the matchmaking algorithm fixed.

What can I say? I'm a dreamer.
    in an ideal world, for me, we'd just play real pvp all the time, against real players that were actually playing match 3, with a fair matchmaking algorithm.
  • huntly
    huntly Posts: 99
    Options
    Maybe have non leaderboard PvEs run for a week at a time in the background with the 48hr events. I think it would help newer players.
  • HomeRn
    HomeRn Posts: 329 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    huntly wrote:
    Maybe have non leaderboard PvEs run for a week at a time in the background with the 48hr events. I think it would help newer players.
    We just need more PvE events in general. PvP can be fun and all, but having the community coming together and trying to work out decklists for each of the PvE opponents (especially the bosses) is something I really like to get behind.
  • jetnoctis
    jetnoctis Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Devs, please let us have OGW either as a repeated event or as story mode - it was the best one ever and I still have such fond memories of it! I will never forget trying to beat Kozilek a bazillion times and doing so only once or twice.
  • Plastic
    Plastic Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Options
    jetnoctis wrote:
    Devs, please let us have OGW either as a repeated event or as story mode - it was the best one ever and I still have such fond memories of it! I will never forget trying to beat Kozilek a bazillion times and doing so only once or twice.

tenor.gif