Purchase not credited!

Options
Bfaldin Boss
Bfaldin Boss Posts: 2
I purchased a Blue Cards Bundle Pack ($24.99) on October 19, 2016.
It is now 9 days later (7 business days) and I still have not received my purchase!

By now, I have missed 2 event opportunities with a newly purchased Planeswalker (that did go through) that I was going to reinforce with the bundle pack & use the Mana Crystals (from the bundle pack purchase) to purchase additional booster packs & level up with the other crystals!!! Argghh.

Here is my story:
October 19 (Wednesday), purchased a Blue Cards Bundle Pack ($24.99) and did not get it credited to my account. I was annoyed but okay, stuff happens.

I e-mailed (at that time) support from within the game and received the standard "Your request has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff..."

10/21 (Friday), another email from "D3 Go! Customer Support (RK)" asking for additional info (name, UID, screenshot of purchase, etc). I replied (same day) with the information requested.

10/24 (Monday) I receive an email from "D3 Go! Customer Support (LC)" stating that my problem had been fixed and account had been credited.

IT HAD NOT. Nothing was credited to my account. No cards, mana crystals, runes, or anything.

I also received a "how was the service" type of e-mail. I replied to both of the emails indicating that my account had not been credited.
No reply...crickets. Now, I am getting worried...

10/26 (Wednesday) I send another e-mail (referencing the request number of the original issue) reminding them the problem has not been fixed. I got the automated response as usual.

NOW 10/28 (Friday) I have heard nothing from D2 support. I get desperate and register on the forum so that I can ask for help.

The funds were most definitely withdrawn from my bank account (which I can prove with a screen shot) and I have a google play receipt. Yet 9 days (7 business days later) and I have nothing to show for my money.
This sucks, can anyone help?

Comments

• David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi.

Please send me a PM with your Support ticket number and I can have a look for you. We'll get you sorted out.

Thanks.
  • Reaganstorme
    Reaganstorme Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I have had this issue where my account was reported to have been credited but appeared not to have been.

I also re-contacted support and they eventually did get back to me that from their end my acount had been fixed.

To actually get the rewards to appear (it helped that they told me which card i had received so i knew what to look for) i had to Force Stop the app from the application settings area, not just closing the app from the active app list.

My reward then appeared in my card list, but without the "new" banner overlay.

Glad David is offering to help you.

A word of caution to others responding to support after a period of days, this was my response after i had bumped my ticket:
    Please keep in mind that our replies may take up to 72 business hours before we can respond. Please understand that responding to your own ticket while waiting for our response will push your ticket to the back of our queue and delay our response times further.