Niblis of frost bug

Options
Morphis
Morphis Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
Niblis of frost does not get the bonus from casting spells of opponent has no creature on the field.
This is probably caused by the other effect(disable first opponent creature) not being applicable.

Fix is needed.

Comments

• Ciotog
    Ciotog Posts: 77 Match Maker
    Options
    I was just stopping in to post the same thing. Hope they fix it soon.
  • Eglyntine
    Eglyntine Posts: 72 Match Maker
    Options
    Magic cards love to be nitpicky about wording. The card does say AND between the two effects so if there is no creature then the first part of +3/+3 would not work because the second variable has no valid target. If there was a comma or a separate sentence effect then the first variable would work without an opponent creature. I believe the card is working as intended.
  • moogus
    moogus Posts: 24
    Options
    Eglyntine wrote:
    Magic cards love to be nitpicky about wording. The card does say AND between the two effects so if there is no creature then the first part of +3/+3 would not work because the second variable has no valid target. If there was a comma or a separate sentence effect then the first variable would work without an opponent creature. I believe the card is working as intended.

They just reverted a bunch of similar cards to work even if no opposing creatures are in play (e.g. prism array, demonic pact), so I'm guessing this was just missed as part of that effort.