thanks for the hosing...

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
I know ahead of time all of the stupid arguments I am going to hear, and to me all of them we just flatulence. spend more cash, waste hours skipping or getting beat, sell all of you characters and stick to only a few in the roster.... all of it (except dropping cash) is **** backwards from what a game should be.

I am still pissed about getting my thorverine combo trashed. I had invested heavily into those characters and then all of my Iso got flushed down the drain without so much as a chocolate on my pillow. Now I just got my **** handed to me four of the last five PVP battles against high level BW AND 2*storm at like level 80. I guess this is one of the new super combos we will see. Guess what the future holds?!?!

In the future if you are going to **** and pillage a character give us a way to recycle our ISO out of the character and at least I would not feel screwed over as much.... since I did nothing wrong to warrant losing 200k ISO for nothing.

Yes I know I can sell them and get HALF of the ISO back, but why invest it in some character like BW and worry about them fluffing my next characters.

I am just irritated because the game went P2W. After giving up playing I came back after a friend said devs fixed a bunch of things, but funny, I am unable to play through the easy storyline and get pasted in PVP. if you want to fix something YOU COULD NOT SEE COMING don't screw over your customer / client.

Sorry just wanted to rant.

Comments

• There are far far far to many of these rants about nerfing.shoulda wrote it in one of those.Besides thorverine got nerfed like a month ago, time to move on
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    I realllllly want to make a "You know nothing, Jon Snow" joke.

Since you've already stated you know all the arguments (and I assume don't want to hear them again), I hope the thread was cathartic for you.
  • thanks guys... exactly why I am not hanging round the game. glad you missed the point too. I will remove later.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    You've posted stating that you don't want any arguments or conversation, and are just doing so to vent. I can't see this topic going anywhere given the very first sentence stopping any meaningful conversation.
This discussion has been closed.