Prism Array Bugged

Options
bgqtony
bgqtony Posts: 24
Prism Array no long works unless my opponent has at least one creature out. If I get a landfall, no cards are drawn.

Comments

• jimilinho_
    Options
    Seems like they decided to change it back to how it used to work.

Which lets be honest is much fairer, especially when you play against it!
  • DragonXNIK-
    Options
    I just want to note that the mini version of prism array since I don't have prism array icon_mad.gif also now has this problem. Retreat to Coralhelm.
  • Plastic
    Plastic Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Just to reiterate, this is how the card originally worked. It's still a powerful tool and at an appropriate level for a rare.
  • DragonXNIK-
    Options
    Plastic wrote:
    Just to reiterate, this is how the card originally worked. It's still a powerful tool and at an appropriate level for a rare.
    I don't disagree, but because it's not in the patch notes, it's a bug, so we're reporting it. Also I don't know if Retreat to Coralhelm deserves to not work without an opponent's creature on the field.
  • Plastic
    Plastic Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Plastic wrote:
    I don't disagree, but because it's not in the patch notes, it's a bug, so we're reporting it. Also I don't know if Retreat to Coralhelm deserves to not work without an opponent's creature on the field.

Sadly, we never get a full list of changes when big patches drop. The devs need to up their game with providing us information.