Well done

Options
If the goal was to make a game that only the crazy hardcore players could play, you have succeeded. This ridiculous set up has eliminated the casual gamers... You took an amazing game and managed to ruin it completely. I hope whoever makes the next version of this type of game has access to this forum so they can see the point where you lost the masses.

Comments

• CloudTactics
    CloudTactics Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    Options
    It would be nice to list grievances rather than just complain aimlessly, and it would help the devs and get others to take you seriously. You just sound like a little kid with the way you're firing off.
  • Kinda felt like the grievances were pretty well documented by the 4000 posts listing them on the website... but ok:

1. Every time a character separates from the pack they nerf them, making it where I dont want to spend the time working to improve anyone because they just get toned down.
    2. They keep removing features and making them pay only. (i.e. The boosts, the health packs)
    3. The repeated changes make it where I dont want to spend any money because the money I spent on characters mentioned in 1 was a huge waste.
    4. The entire game is now geared toward making only the people willing to shell out tons of money able to have a chance.
    5. The super hardcore gamers are now telling them who else to nerf because they obviously want to be the ones running the show.

Happy?
  • Can we finally get over the nerf please. Is Thor and Wolv completly bad now ? Are they still playable ? Of course they are ! Maybe they are not the powerhouse they used to be but they are still in the top 3 for the 2 stars and they can still beat most of the team you will face so nothing is ruined here.
  • maddog8138 wrote:
    If the goal was to make a game that only the crazy hardcore players could play, you have succeeded. This ridiculous set up has eliminated the casual gamers... You took an amazing game and managed to ruin it completely. I hope whoever makes the next version of this type of game has access to this forum so they can see the point where you lost the masses.

Yep. When I read about the simulator I was eager to get home and play. Then played 1 round in basic and just started the hard and scheduled it for later.

Later I saw massive bump in levels -- quite a bummer after the previous event were concluded as broken the same way -- got wiped out in the first mission I tried and put it to next day. Now I got home and look at even more levels, even in the basic. And hard elevated massively. If originally I played in the hard instead of the normal I'd be somewhere.

So probably that is it for me for the whole event when it hardly started even.

Good job really. Guess fun has no chance until you part with some designers coming up with the changes ideas for the last month, and it will not happen for sure).
  • It would be nice to list grievances rather than just complain aimlessly, and it would help the devs and get others to take you seriously. You just sound like a little kid with the way you're firing off.

The devs heard it all in several forms all over and over -- recent reply form Will stated our suffering matches their design goals. There is no point of 'feedback' and the devs are not in need in any 'help' from us for long. So aimless complaining is as good as anything else.